Pic N Pull

nickleman60

Did my usual once a week walk thru and there's a '90 titanium auto with red interior. It was totally complete yesterday and it had a nice rear bumper, the front wasn't a sc bumper though.

Did my usual once a week walk thru and there's a '90 titanium auto with red interior. It was totally complete yesterday and it had a nice rear bumper, the front wasn't a sc bumper though.[/QUOTE
They usually dont get them in there very often do they?? SC
s that is...

Last edited:
Well you went and looked at the carpet in that red SC a couple of weeks ago but they're good for 6-8 a year and throw in 1 or 2 XR7's.

I'm gonna start pulling that trans back out of the '89 this week so if you can have your buddy ready to rebuild it so I can get it back in fairly quick before it turns cold for good. Since I'm off I'll get the black car inspected and take it to Berts for a front end alignment, still no word from Ed Clark though..........:confused:

Can you check the currant red rear deck carpet for me.....

I am in need of that, the third brake light cover, and seat belt retractor covers, so long as they are not too badly faded.....:rolleyes:

If you can snap some pictures, send them to: the-big-e@mindspring.com

Price shipped to 28269

I haven't seen a red interior bird in any of our yards down here for over two years.....:rolleyes:

Can you check the currant red rear deck carpet for me.....

I am in need of that, the third brake light cover, and seat belt retractor covers, so long as they are not too badly faded.....:rolleyes:

If you can snap some pictures, send them to: the-big-e@mindspring.com

Price shipped to 28269

I haven't seen a red interior bird in any of our yards down here for over two years.....:rolleyes:

The next time I go to the yard I'll check it out a little better.

Ed, I went by the yard today and the carpet is nasty and someone has torn everything apart, pretty much useless.

Sounds just like our yard....:rolleyes:

I needed a timing belt tentioner for my 91 Subaru Loyal....

I found one in our local yard and some jerk had busted the cover off the front of the motor trying to remove the power steering pump and warped the little pulley in the process....:mad:

And that was the pulley I needed.....:mad::mad::mad:

They usually have 3-4 94/95's in there all the time but when I finally need a front bumper, header panel and drivers fender for my '94 they only have 1 and it's missing the bumper and the fender and header panel are junk........:mad:

Back