Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: supercoupe abuse level?

Quote Originally Posted by 91supacoop View Post
    ...as far as a "go to guy" the only fields he has are software and electronics, and I wouldn't trust anyone else more than him.
    No offense

I will use whatever motor I wish. I've had a 95 GT

and a 87 GT (beautiful car)

this summer and now im I' back with v6. I like the underdog. The motor which no one expects anything from. I had alot of fun in my m90 swaped mustang ,

(yes those are boobs ) but something sounded bad with it internaly so I sold it. This time im doing it right! I do like this board .. 1001 pages of info is just insane! there is alot of tech here. I just want to try something different with my exhaust. Who are you to say what I should use? I can get mpg, speed, and 've fallen for that sweet sweet roots sound!

"You won't be happy with a 3.8 SC'd, ever."... **** you bud, I'll suggest this site for people like i have before (yea bet you didn't expect that) but I won't say nothing positive about you and aplvlydrtybrd thats for sure. oh I'm sorry...sorry for having to listen you gys belittle someone trying something new when that wasn't even the subject. and if you looked at MY FIRST POSTS, I did thank peoplefor their input now didn't I? case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_V6 View Post
    "You won't be happy with a 3.8 SC'd, ever."... **** you bud, I'll suggest this site for people like i have before (yea bet you didn't expect that) but I won't say nothing positive about you and aplvlydrtybrd thats for sure. oh I'm sorry...sorry for having to listen you gys belittle someone trying something new when that wasn't even the subject. and if you looked at MY FIRST POSTS, I did thank peoplefor their input now didn't I? case closed.

i didnt belittle you because you are trying something new, we tried to offer you our advice on exhaust from experience and you said that we need to relearn everything we know and drool over jay allen. That is why you were belittled.

This community deserves respect and i made sure you knew that. whether you like me or not that doesnt matter. I've helped a few people on these boards and I'd lik to think respected by most and I sure as hell respect everyone on here.

That is why myself and a couple others took offense and made you aware of what you had done. Look at what Jay allen does to people when they only disagree with him, he belittles and insults them.

Now you change your ways and respect us and what we have to say, there isnt a problem. So I wont hold any grudges, but this community has been around for a while and deserve respect.

case now closed.

Come on guys. Haven't we beaten this to death already? Enough's enough you know.

Ira

Admins, PLEASE lock this thread.
    Last edited by 91supacoop; 12-16-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 91supacoop View Post
    Admins, PLEASE lock this thread.
    +1 Agreed.