SC/GTP Club Clash III - October 6th

forcfed93

On October 6th we will once again face off against the Iowa GTP Club at Tri-State Raceway in Earlville. If you would like to join us, we'd love to have you.

Club Clash gets bigger and better every time, and it's a bunch of fun for all who come. You don't have to race, you can just come and watch if you want to. As with most all drag strips, your spectator admission will allow you to park with us and hang out with us or sit in the stands and watch ... or both! You aren't just stuck in the grandstands.

For those of you who may not know what CLUB CLASH IS, this past winter we were contacted buy the Iowa Pontiac GTP Owners Club and they wanted to know if we would be interested in a GTP / SC bracket racing event. We would get together and bracket race our cars and the winner would take home a trophy. We thought, "WHY NOT, It's another great way to have fun with our cars and meet some new people too".

It was only in the 40's that day in April, but the up side was that we didn't have any trouble cooling the cars down after a run! At the end of the day our club took first and second place at the event.

We had so much fun that we decided to do it again! The "CLUB CLASH II" event was moved from Earlville to Cedar Falls because we couldn't get track time at Earlville on the Sunday we wanted to race. (Some big IHRA Points Race in Town or Something ). Club Clash II went to the GTP Club by just .0003 of a second!

If you would like to come and be a part of all of the fun, please email me and let me know. My Email address is: forcfed93@juno.com

See photos of Club Clash at: http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/clubclash.html

Last edited:
Back