Membership

I understand that problems out of your control can happen, but if you do not have the time to take care of this then you should pass it on to someone that does, it is outrageous to have to wait over six months to have a membership processed, and offering money back is just a cop out

No one is arguing that I need to update the current process. We are looking at several ways to make things better in the future. I just need to get the current mess straightened out before we can turn it over to a new process.

The offer of a refund is no "cop out" from the SCCoA. We have always offered a full, no questions asked refund to anyone that was dissatisfied. Since I am not currently able to process memberships in a timely fashion, it is the only real thing I have to offer someone who is unhappy.

It is important to note that all current members have retained their access and all prospective members have had free access to almost all of the site since they registered. And they will still get at least a full year once their dues are processed.

But, I realize that nothing will stop the legitimate complaining until this is resolved. Then it will just be back to the illegitimate complaining. :)

In his defense, when he says you'll get a year from date processed, he is behind in cutting you off as well. I know of 1 member whose ran out in August I believe, and is still active :eek: Forgot all about it until I saw this thread. Look for mine shortly.

I think we are all looking for access to the private forums. It seems to me that the thing to do is to open them up to the public until they can sort this mess out. Or, look into another method to solicit funds.

Those that have been waiting ten months should now be two months from renewal. It would appear that the club has cheated itself out of a years worth of dues. If you prorate the lost dues for all the members that are waiting, the club has wasted a bunch of money.

Back