Merry christmas

nickleman60

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.......:D

Maybe I'll get a tune in 2009.................:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you and all!

Wow, you're up early! Are you working today...making double time?

I 'started' the Christmas shopping for myself yesterday! I dropped my car off for an alignment to Maurice Barber (He said he thinks he worked on your car last year?) and so far ordered 25% worth of overdriving, belts, and tensioner springs for my yet-to-be purchased MPx. That's today, hopefully!

Anthony

Merry Christmas to you and all!

Wow, you're up early! Are you working today...making double time?

I 'started' the Christmas shopping for myself yesterday! I dropped my car off for an alignment to Maurice Barber (He said he thinks he worked on your car last year?) and so far ordered 25% worth of overdriving, belts, and tensioner springs for my yet-to-be purchased MPx. That's today, hopefully!

Anthony

Yeah I'm working a half day, I have to be at work at 6:30am. I had a 4 wheel alignment done a yr. or so ago on the Opal Frost '94 at Berts up at Aragona behind Cycle World if that's where you're talking about.

It didn't take you long to catch the " mod bug " now that you have your car on the road.........:D

Present-to-myself addition- MPx on the way! :)

Hope everyones Christmas was fun, filling, safe, and blessed.

Anthony

Present-to-myself addition- MPx on the way! :)

Hope everyones Christmas was fun, filling, safe, and blessed.

Anthony

.....look out everybody.........Anthony's breaking bad on us......ya'll are gonna force me to start considering spending more money aren't you ;).........and I just spent my car money on big screen tv's......oh well...........
z

ya'll are gonna force me to start considering spending more money aren't you

All you need is a MPX and up your OD % then you'll have everything that I do.

I think I might start switching transmissions in the 89 tomorrow, weather permitting. Pic N Pull gives you 30 days to return their part or turn in a core for a refund.

Last edited:
I can't believe I just did this- Kooks Mid-length headers and and 85mm T-body on the way.

I guess that's what a hard-working individual, capitalist society is all about, huh!
Work hard, save up, and spend it on what you'd like.

I'm not getting anything that's computer controlled just yet. MAS, injectors, chip/tune, Snow. As you know, you can't install the MAS or injectors w/o getting a tune. Also, I'm gonna want to get a more aggresive cam and rockers and I'm not gonna get the tune before installing the cam. Isn't the cam and valve geometry figured in when tuning a chip?

I'm gonna bolt some of this stuff on first. And, I wanted to make sure I get the Magnum Powers stuff first and foremost, 'cause much of it was on a sale price and I wanted to get them before an availability issues might arise, being as they're the only company who really makes a T-body, supercharger, and pulleys for our car in what is now a pretty bum economy.

I also got a cat. to replace my dented passenger side one. It nailed a piece of concrete on VB Blvd. a couple years ago. But, I haven't been driving my car for over a year cause of the tranny issue. I'm wondering if that is what's giving me my rough idle/low vac/puffing dipstick tube. issue...a clogged exhaust.?.

Who here has Kooks? How were they to install?

I'm not getting anything that's computer controlled just yet. MAS, injectors, chip/tune, Snow. As you know, you can't install the MAS or injectors w/o getting a tune. Also, I'm gonna want to get a more aggresive cam and rockers and I'm not gonna get the tune before installing the cam. Isn't the cam and valve geometry figured in when tuning a chip?

I'm gonna bolt some of this stuff on first. And, I wanted to make sure I get the Magnum Powers stuff first and foremost, 'cause much of it was on a sale price and I wanted to get them before an availability issues might arise, being as they're the only company who really makes a T-body, supercharger, and pulleys for our car in what is now a pretty bum economy.

I also got a cat. to replace my dented passenger side one. It nailed a piece of concrete on VB Blvd. a couple years ago. But, I haven't been driving my car for over a year cause of the tranny issue. I'm wondering if that is what's giving me my rough idle/low vac/puffing dipstick tube. issue...a clogged exhaust.?.

Who here has Kooks? How were they to install?

If you're hell bent on installing it without anything else right now I would reccomend not to OD it any since you have a stock i/c. You should feel some gains just for the fact that you're upgrading from an early model blower but I would compare it to a mp2 blower if that's what you do. Z has Kooks Mids and I have Longtubes, installation is pretty easy you just have to unbolt the steering shaft to fit the drivers side in. Buy a set of 98 V-6 Mustang exhaust gaskets for the install.

Back