Georgia SCers

hey allen. i live in valdosta. just shoot me a pm or come by my work i can school ya. ive had like 10 of these cars, fell in and out of love, loved and lost cars, and now turned around to have three more of these sons of bitches, and unfortunately have had to rebuild more than one of everything on the car. i am glad to be back in the game though for sure. i work at the gun store on park ave 1404 e park HOLLER at me. ill be the big white dude with all the women gathered around me lol!!! i also must state that over the past 10 years, sccoa.com has been a HUGE help to me. site really rocks. lots of good helpful people, tons of technical articles etc. so stay in here a lot i know i will since i just picked all these cars up within the last 6 months. i thought i was done!!!!!!!! they pulled me back in !!!!! and i love it!!!!!!

Last edited:
Augusta GA

folks,

Been in GA for almost a year and its been about that long since I've been online. My "albatros" needs help so...

Neil, What color seats do you need? Cloth or leather? I have one tan passenger 94 leather seat available but may can get others. I've got lots of SC parts. I'm able to help anyone with problems with their SC if they can get it to my house or they don't live too far away for me to come to.

I'm in Canton and I've seen 2 SC's out here (probably just passing through)

I could be wrong but I think I've seen a Titanium T-Bird pass my house at least 3 times. (might not have been a "SC" all three of those times)

I passed a black SC on my way to Jasper a couple days ago.

Once my SC is road worthy I'll be taking it to some of the local car shows and wouldn't mind meeting with some of you if you're in the area.

-RL

I could be wrong but I think I've seen a Titanium T-Bird pass my house at least 3 times. (might not have been a "SC" all three of those times)

Once my SC is road worthy I'll be taking it to some of the local car shows and wouldn't mind meeting with some of you if you're in the area.

-RL
cool im still around with my sc

-RL

If you're around Woodstock and see a shiny white one with Illinois plates still on it, that will be me :)

Eric

A guy at an auto parts store in Canton told me that there was another customer with a ("sand-colored") Thunderbird SC in the area. I began to wonder if its the same one I've seen a couple times.

There seem to be a few SC guys here in Georgia. I wonder if there's a "SCCoA" Bumper sticker I could put on my bird to get attention :D

Once its all repainted (in the next month) I'll try to take it to a few car shows in the area.

There was a car show yesterday in the Canton area. Today there was a blinky-light-sign saying "Car show March 1st" that WASN'T there yesterday evening when we drove by! :eek:

It's somewhat counter-productive to advertise these things the day after they happen :(

I'll try to fix up my car (dents in fenders, missing trim, etc) so that I can make it to the next car show that happens on the first Friday of each month.

Hopefully might bump into someone else with an SC :D

Back