Georgia SCers

Rick, I have lots of front fenders and some trim I'll let go fairly cheap if you don't want do any bondo work. I live about an hour from Woodstock.

We've been talking about another meet in the next few weeks, maybe another meet at Andretti's since only 3 of us showed up at the last one.

Hey I live in town lake woodstock. I have a red auto 90 and a flat black 89 5sd.
Lets go for a ride!:D

I'm going to be staying on the other side of town, off of East Cherokee. We're still in the process of getting rid of the house here in IL, but the SC is already down there garaged in Woodstock. I came down last week, and the wife and I took it up to the Tail of the Dragon in NC. Man, I forgot how phenomenally well these cars handle. I did that run over the summer in the Camaro on a dry day, and the SC outperformed it even though it was raining. No loss of traction even for a second, no matter how tight the corner was. I'll post the gopro videos in a couple days.

Let me know about any upcoming meets, and if I'm down there, count me in.

Eric

Anyone here go to the big Silver Springs Mustang show in Florida?

It happens really early in the year (January) and all Ford-Powered cars are welcome. Last time I went in 2011, most of the cars there were Mustangs and Shelbys, there were a nice ammount of Cougars and classic trucks...But almost no T-Birds. Of the 200-300 cars in 2011 I saw less than 5 Thunderbirds :eek:

I missed this year's show but I'll definately make it to the one in 2014.

few people in columbia, sc on here. that's pretty close i suppose.

Even more curious how many Supercoupes are still in existence! Not including junk yard, private parts car, wreck's, ect! Registered on the road or tucked in a garage as a collectible gem??? Anyone know???

Even more curious how many Supercoupes are still in existence! Not including junk yard, private parts car, wreck's, ect! Registered on the road or tucked in a garage as a collectible gem??? Anyone know???

Six of them down here in Columbus, GA. 90 (x1), 95 (x2), 94 (x1), all running. 89 (x1) waiting new engine, 95 (x1 auto) no motor but restorable.

Marietta here. Just picked up SC. 1989 all original to the tires with only 8556 miles. I'm the second owner.

Marietta here. Just picked up SC. 1989 all original to the tires with only 8556 miles. I'm the second owner.

Also in Marietta/East Cobb. Sounds like a great bird!

My bird is back at my parents' place down near Macon though.

Back