how old are SC owners

how old are you

• Total voters
Old Fart Here! 48 and still ticking, and I can still out sprint all of my students and they are the best HS players in the state. That can change real quick though so I will bust their balls while I can!:D

57 and counting. Recent new owner.Waited many years to get my first S/C. Have owned an LX since '96, but that doesn't really count. So I guess I have to count myself as a 20 year old with a lot of experience.

CoolHand

im 25,will be 26 in less than a month:D got my first SC when i was 20 after my 95 lx was stolden and torched:(:mad: have broken 3 SC's more time than i care to tell:eek::eek:i have a anny right now;)

61 for a couple more months then I will be eligible for social security---wonder if it will still be available??? maybe I can get in line for a bailout----:(

what the hell is this "Old Farts" group for over 40????? Yeh I am 40 but I dont smell near as bad as Ole Coot and he is 62........

wow i thought there were more younsters in the club . as for olde farts Im 50 but in my heart Im 16 with a woody , but in reality Im 50 with driftwood

I think there are a lot of us "OLD FARTS" because the cars are comfartable, big and bulky, like we were used to, and most of us have enuff expendable income to spend all the money they can demand.

Matt

Not sure of the sales numbers, but I would bet that if you could find them, most of these cars, when sold, went to guys over 40.

Matt

Well I bought my 89xr7 new when I was 27 and I still have her and I'm 47 the cars in the garage and never seen a winter.I bought my wife a 94 sc that she has had now for about 5 years and she is 45.:D

My first SC

I was 17 when I bought my first SC and now I'm 30 buying my 8th. You can also add a Turbo coupe as my first car at 16. 4 were resold and 3 were parted out, and the new one comes home this week.

Back