how old are SC owners

how old are you

• Total voters
I was given my first SC in lieu of rent money right around the age of 23, been hooked ever since ;) Of course it was beat up but hey for $400.00 smackers I was happy.

I'm 29 and had a 94 lx v8 for years. sold it with 200,000=+on it and its still running around. Hoping to pick up a 94 Pearl White SC auto this week. Always loved the super coupes.

i was 18 when my dad bought us a t-bird HO302 - then i inherited an sc from him 2 years ago. i blew the motor and bought another last April. as of now i'm 24

Im 26 and bought my first SC when I was 19. I didnt even realize what it was, thought it was just a regular tbird lol. Just picked up my second and hopefully many more to come. Funny thing is, my first was a 92, red/black, loaded, now when I look for SC I always seem to drift to the red/black ones. Anyone else the same way?

i bought mine right before i turned 20 and ill be 28 this september. I still have the same one and ive put a ton of $$$ into it, but my heart says its worth it. It is so much fun to drive....

Been an official SC owner since June '08 ($700)... still trying to get it to run right! Currently my Powerstroke seems more fun to buy parts for. I'm 25.

Well I got my first sc about 4 years ago it was a 89 that was sitting in a gas station for 7years I ask the guy to buy it but he told me no about 100 time and one day he told me I can buy it and I did for 500 all I did was give the motor a flush trans and radiator and got a battery . The car lasted till about a year ago first the heads fix that then the bottom end so I sold it fsor 1000 and now I have a 92 that I love and I'm 24

I AM 34 I had a 96 bird for many years.Then 3 years ago it got totaled and that's when i bought my sc.I love it and have been driving them know for 12 year's.I hate new car's and they all look the same.If i hear one more bird being sent to cash for clunker's i will have to kill the owner.:mad:

Go old farts!

I`m 49.In 1990 ,I walk into dealership,tell them i want something different,something cool,something that will beat a mustang.remortgage my house,and drive out in a 35th anniversary s/c ,first new car i ever had .I like it so much ,i`ve never bought another new car.paid 22,000.00 have 85,000 miles,Hg went ,new motors going in this weekend.

I bought my SC when I was 18 now I am 19 and still trying to get it to stop smoking so I can drive it!! haha

picked up my first SC when I was 16, almost 23 now, beat it to death(still kicking myself) bought my white 1990 5 spd in 2004, engine still running top notch, just not the smoothest ride on the road(need all new suspention components):eek: have had 5 birds all together, still my favorite car on the road.

i am 32...

but i got my first sc when i was 20 back in 98!! .... it was a 91 ..(got stolen in 2004).. they found it with out the supercharger only ..... but with 7 gun shoots! in doors and windows...:eek:... thats why i didn't took it back!

but i had 13 sc at one time my friends used to tell me that they were going to contact the city to change the street name to thunderbirds ...:rolleyes: well right now i am down to 3 running and taking apart 3 of those 13 i had at one time.....:cool:

Back