how old are SC owners

how old are you

• Total voters
Never too old for just one more speeding ticket

I just turned 50 a few days ago and just prior to that, went to Vegas and picked up an absolutely wicked quick 90. I drove a 90 in college and law school and sold it in 2000. Loved it so much I wanted another but the stock thing just wasn't right. Like the seller said, you couldn't replicate it but if you could it would be well north of $20,000.00. I probably paid more for this car than anyone else has paid for a 100,000 plus miles model in a long time but DAMN its fun! Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. This little sled will run up past 150 whether i'm driving it or not. The seller was about my age and working on child number 3.

I bought my 89 SC in 1990, and traded an 85 Turbo Coupe for it. Still miss that Turbo Coupe..... medium canyon red.... to die for....one of Ford's best colors.
Still have the 89 SC, and I will be 47 next month. I still get looks when I drive it around here. Gotta luv 'em!

well i was 25 when i bought my 96 lx with 41,000 mile one it. It got totaled for me. Then i bought my sc when i was 31 and im now 35 and still lovin them and they make the chicks go crazy:D

When did 40 become OLD FARTS!?

I missed that Memo!

Just turned 41.
Bought my first 90 SC in 96/97 traded it in 01, then traded the ex-wife.
Been looking at them and drooling for years!
Bought my new 90 SC while I was in Iraq, Jan 09.
LOVE MY RIDE!

AND I AIN'T OLD!

Well look at 40 this way. You are now a recycled teenager. You still think like your a teenager right? ;)

When did 40 become OLD FARTS!?

I missed that Memo!

Just turned 41.
Bought my first 90 SC in 96/97 traded it in 01, then traded the ex-wife.
Been looking at them and drooling for years!
Bought my new 90 SC while I was in Iraq, Jan 09.
LOVE MY RIDE!

AND I AIN'T OLD!

I just turned 50 and I need to clarify something . . . 50 is the new 30!

I have been a 4X4 owner since I was 14, I bought my 1990 SC 2 years ago to drive while I rebuilt my YJ. YJ is still not rebuilt because I fell in love with the SC. Things break because I drive it hard, I fix em and drive it hard again because I feel like a kid when I get behind the wheel of the Bird!

Old or not...

maybe this is too old for this room, but my SC will be here after Al Gore's global warming here in the east floods me to the mountains....

I am now 32, however I wanted one since I was 19 and now I finally have one. Here's a picture of my SC.
IMAG0027.jpg

im 24. I had a 2.3 turbo mustang a while back and met a guy with a sc... then got my t bird and found a good deal on an 89 xr7.. i want another one and neither are even close to done lol.

Im 16 and I just bought my 89 SC in April of 2010. had to borrow some money from my Dad and a ton of his mechanical expertise... just spent 7 hours today messing with the fuel rail. at some point in time someone decided to pull on it hard enough to bend it :8 the thing wouldnt even hold an idle... so much was wrong with it to list here. although its all fixed now (mostly)

I'm gonna be 33 in a few weeks. All the cars I have now are cars I lusted after as a kid in the late 80's to mid 90's.

Well, I'm just around the corner rolling up on 55 years OLD!!!!!!! Fell into my 90SC and ended up with a low miles 91 for FREE, yes free, like most of you , I work on my own rigs, have background in engine machine work and Drag Racing. Oh, I do custom body and paint on my own vehicles and help friends too.
WhipperSnappers, lol:D Take that coming from an Nitro Geezer!!!

Back