how old are SC owners

how old are you

• Total voters
I bought my SC new in 1991 when I was 23, I am now 52 and still have it. Wish I had a garage all those years, but the car isn't in bad shape as far as appearance.

Attachments

• 91sc.jpg
    91sc.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 9
I am 72 and do all my own work, 90 SC, 97 Lincoln Mark VIII, and 98 Ford F150.

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

if i was stranded on a island with Maryann id never fix the boat learn to make booze stir up some Spanish fly kill off the skipper Mr Howell and keep Gilligan someone needs to pick bananas.

Ginger would wash my socks and be pregnant Mrs Howell would be pregnant and be the maid , and Mary Ann would be pregnant and be my woman . and a few monkeys also would be pregnant lol I'm never satisfied lol

thank god I was not tere it would have not been rated G
If they would have just offed Gilligan in the 1st episode they would been off by the 2nd

I'm staring at 65 in a few months and have had my 90SC since new. I do most of my own work since I can't find too many mechanics who want to work on it. My brother-in-law worked at Ford for several decades and had to retire about 15 years ago. He is still the first "manual" I check with when I have a problem I can't figure out. He can't wrench anymore, but he is a wealth of knowledge on these cars.

Let's see....when this thread was started I was 37 and had had my '93 AOD for 11 years. Now I am 51 and still have the '93 AOD.

42 will be 43 this month but I feel like I'm 82 got my first tbid lx in 02 it got totaled in 08 (damn deer) got my 97lx in 2012 and my SC in 2018 and I do 95% of my own work (which sometimes I'm pretty sure isn't a good thing)

Back