..Mandy's selling her SC..........

z90sc

..............really nice car for $2300......check craigslist.........also a 90 5spd with 58k on it in NN for $2500..............
z

Saw them both the other night. The black one looks really nice. Red one is too...just wonder if the mileage is true...

How do you guys know the owner of the black one...Mandy?? What do you guys know about the car specifically?? Mileage ideas?

I know I dont need another one...sure looks nice though...pretty cheap too.
Edit: Miles=114k Assume its an auto since it is equipped with remote start.

Last edited:
How do you guys know the owner of the black one...Mandy?? What do you guys know about the car specifically?? Mileage ideas?

Z knows her from the early days of the local sc chapter, I don't know her.

Her & I & Z pretty much resurrected the club. She was really into it for a while, then faded away. Her & her husband owned that Comp-U-Tune place at the corner of Little Creek & Tidewater. I heard a rumor a ways back that he was in jail. No proof, just a rumor. The paint job on that car was incredible. Show quality.

Last edited:
MANDY'S SC not sold.

Hey guys, the deal went south car is still for sale. 757-407-8999
MANDY

interested in the car...i sent an email to the craigslist ad.... I would love if some local people are able to check out the condition of the body and paint. Auto? 5-Speed? Sunroof? Condition of the rocker panels under the ground effects, under the door, floor pans, underside lip of the hood, etc...

Last edited:
would it be possible for anyone to take a look at this car in detail for me? I'm a good 11 hour drive away and I just want to be certain before I make the trip.

Mandy already provided me with a bunch of pictures, which was great, but nothing beats a personal inspection.

Back