World of Wheels KC

trav91sc

World of Wheels KC is Feb 27-1. I will be going Sat. night with a couple of buddys here in St Joe. Does any one else plan on going? Its at Bartell Hall this year. Let me know.

Travis

I have a short block here at the house (now) with your name on it. So, if you come down or go back 35, you should stop in.

SWS

I have a short block here at the house (now) with your name on it. So, if you come down or go back 35, you should stop in.

SWS

I could make the trip this coming Saturday if your available. Does it need any work done to it and how much do you want for it?

Travis

I have not pulled the pan. I only want the pan off of it. It did not rattle at all when I pulled it so I think it may just need a set of bearings, swap your rings onto these pistons (or hone and rering is what I suggest), throw a new gasket set at it and you could be back in business for about $500 bux.

SWS

i might make this one if anyone else is up for it.. just need to get my exhaust fixed up and get a new o-ring on my ps pump reservoir.

btw, chris... your avatar thingy is spelled wrong.. its psycho analyst :)

So is anyone going to come forward and say they're going to be there? I'd love to see it but so far none of my cousins in the area has shown interest, or time to go.

I've mentioned it to Tanya so there is a change we might go. She probably won't commit until that week so check back the week it starts and I can give you a firm answer.

Bump to the top it is this weekend. I need to know if anyone is going to go. If not I will make other plans.

Travis

I know I have one with poly bushings... its in my car... I don't know if I have the other one in the shed or not, but it would have standard bushings in it if I did. I need to head out there and take inventory anyway, I'll get out there before this weekend and look.

Heh, Ok, don't worry about it. Just briefly remembered you mentioned having one with the bushigns already pressed in that you were selling quite some time ago. I've got poly bushings and a crossmember, I just can't be arsed to put them togeather lol :rolleyes:

So who went to the show? i did, gots lots of pictures.. well, as many as I had time and batteries for.... I'll get em up on a page soon.

Back