UPDATED 3/10/09 Parting out 1 SC -Loaded RED 94 Auto - Many parts - Eager to sell.

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
PARTING - 1994 Red on Grey Leather w/ Sunroof -Auto. (No TITLE TOTALED BY INSURER)

Parts list is current as of 5/6/09 - For a price quote please send me a PM of interested parts and I will get you a price quote. I do actual shipping via USPS for most parts and try to ship as quickly as possible.

Parts List of Available parts:

Engine Bay Forward
Thermostat Housing
Intake Manifold
EDIS Module
Fuel Rails
Wiper Motor
Coolant Overflow
Washer Jug
Stock condensor
Aftermarket Transcooler (not sure size or brand)
Drivers Side Head Light
Fog Lights
Red Front Bumper Cover
Stock Horns
Hood Latch and Slider
Power Steering Hoses
Starter

Cabin Area
Radio Trim
Climate Controls
Shifter for Auto Trans
Door Panels - Driver and Passenger
Door Switches
Interior Door Handles
Window Motors
Headlight switch w/ Auto Dim
Steering Column
Dash Vents - Passenger Side Grey - Perfect
Seat Belts (Grey All 4 available)
Rear Sail Panels
Speaker Covers
2 JBL Premium Sound Speakers
Back window Carpet
Drivers Side Door Seal

Trunk to Rear bumper

Trunk Lid Red - holes drilled for 3 post Sport Spoiler
Trunk Carpet
JBL premium Sound AMP (have 2)
Stock Spare Tire

Undercarriage / Suspension parts
Stock Driveshaft
Half shafts Both sides
Stock Springs
Gas Tank w/ Stock Fuel Pump

Link to Slide Show of the car 94 RED SC is the only one being parted / BLACK 93 is GONE - http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/outthewazoo/93-94 parts cars/?albumview=slideshow

If you want to send me an email with your requests I can be reached at randomfind at hotmail.com

-Tim

Last edited:
If the power seat button covers are in decent shape how much do you want for them? Driver and passenger side.

I'll check on the condition of them tonight for you, I beleive they have some broken edges, not completely destroyed but possibly better than what you have?...I know for certain they aren't mint.

Also I do have 2 Mint Black Power seat trims available if you wanted to paint them...

-Tim

I currently have 2 SC's that I have been parting out since Summer 2008. This is the last push to get parts off the cars before they are sent to the crusher. Prices will be very reasonable - however please keep in mind buyer will pay actual shipping charges so I can only barter price so much.

Car 2 - 1994 Red on Gray Leather w/ Sunroof -Auto. (No TITLE TOTALED BY INSURER)
This car is 90% intact. Center console, rear cover and rear fold down seat only missing items I am aware of. Car was totalled after hitting a deer so air bags are blown, fenders, header panel and hood all trashed - AGAIN please ask and I will see if it's still intact.

-Tim
What's the 4 digit catch code on the PCM? WDxx??? I have a 95 and wonder if the 94 PCM will work. How much would you want for the PCM if will substitute?

What's the 4 digit catch code on the PCM? WDxx??? I have a 95 and wonder if the 94 PCM will work. How much would you want for the PCM if will substitute?

I will have to check to see what the code is...

I have the PCM I'd be willing to part with it for $65 plus shipping.

-Tim

inlet for the 94/95 sc? I'll even consider a blower and inlet combo for the right price.

Thanks,
Todd

what kind of shape are the seats in off the 94?

im also looking for a engine wire harness out of the 94

price for the 150 cluster?

what kind of shape are the seats in off the 94?

im also looking for a engine wire harness out of the 94

price for the 150 cluster?

Seats are dual leather - drivers is good w/ average wear on bolster - passengers is 9/10. I'll post pictures for you. Wiring harness and cluster are both gone.

inlet for the 94/95 sc? I'll even consider a blower and inlet combo for the right price.

Thanks,
Todd

Sold a few months back - sorry.

Tim,
I'm looking for the window moldings for both doors as well the belt molding.

I should have what your asking for but not certain what moldings you're referring. PM the pieces you need/location and I'll pull and get you a fair price to ship.

-Tim

Tim,
On the 93 do you still have a passenger side mirror? If so, what is its condition?

thanks
Ken

Ken,

If your asking in regards to the paint...the black paint on the mirror is shot. As for the glass it it perfect and well the motor functions work just fine also.

Let me know.

Please check the code for me, thank you.

Will do - I'll post something Sunday.

-Tim

Tim,
I was hoping the paint was good. I was looking to replace a mirror with bad paint.

Thanks
Ken

Ken,

If your asking in regards to the paint...the black paint on the mirror is shot. As for the glass it it perfect and well the motor functions work just fine also.

Let me know.

Will do - I'll post something Sunday.

-Tim

Bump

Also Ken I found a mirror w/ good paint HOWEVER it's a drivers side...looks like I am of no help.

-Tim

Back