UPDATED 3/10/09 Parting out 1 SC -Loaded RED 94 Auto - Many parts - Eager to sell.

Hey, can I get that front license plate bracket off you from the 93?

Shoot me a price shipped to 65802

Also do you have a good pass. side door weatherstrip that'll fit my 90? Mine is.. well.. gone :)

Hey, can I get that front license plate bracket off you from the 93?

Shoot me a price shipped to 65802

Also do you have a good pass. side door weatherstrip that'll fit my 90? Mine is.. well.. gone :)

I have both these items - PM SENT.

-Tim

Front upper and lower control arms any good?

I'll have to look pretty certain on both parts cars the ball joints are shot or the rubbers are torn - I'll take a look and let you know.

-Tim

How much for the 2 front fenders on the 93? I need 2 black fenders

Drivers side is spoken for - passenger side is fair game. $20 for the fender plus shipping seem reasonable enough? Fender has no dents or dings whatsoever just needs some fresh paint and installed.

-Tim

Bump - still many parts left - please send me your requests and I will see what I have.

At this point Seats are gone from both SC's...the 94 still has many parts. Let me know your needs and I will get you the best price available.

-Tim

Tim..

Off the '94 I'm looking for the plastic dash piece where the defroster vents come up if it's in good-great shape. Would like pics if you could get some. Thank you,
Gregg

Hey Tim i need a T-Stat housing. Got any? Also if you do have one how many ya have? I may be interested in all of them. Lemme know.

Off the '94 I'm looking for the plastic dash piece where the defroster vents come up if it's in good-great shape. Would like pics if you could get some. Thank you,
Gregg

I have one in good condition - I can get you some pictures up tomorrow - it's mint tho.

chadder1313 said:
Hey Tim i need a T-Stat housing. Got any? Also if you do have one how many ya have? I may be interested in all of them. Lemme know.

I beleive I have 2 of them...let me know.

ChrisH said:
Still awaiting the 4 digit catch code from the 94 (unless you've decided you don't want to sell it).

Thanks.

I will sell it, just haven't had time. The county got on me for having a junk car in my yard so I had to move opporation...it's your still once I can get a second to pull it. I am sorry for the extreme delays in getting this for you.

-Tim

If that EEC is out of a 94 auto, then more than likely the code is

W4D2

else it'll be

T4J1 for the 5spd.

Fraser

Back