UPDATED 3/10/09 Parting out 1 SC -Loaded RED 94 Auto - Many parts - Eager to sell.

do you have both rear corner lights the ones with

REVISION I currently have 1 SC that I amparting out. This is the last push to get parts off the car before it's sent to the crusher. Prices will be very reasonable - however please keep in mind buyer will pay actual shipping charges so I can only barter price so much.

CAR HAS BEEN CRUSHED Car 1 - 1993 Black on Gray -5spd.

Car 2 - 1994 Red on Gray Leather w/ Sunroof -Auto. (No TITLE TOTALED BY INSURER)
This car is 80% intact. Center console, Speedo, Seats, Rear Cover, LED Panels are gone. Car was totalled after hitting a deer so air bags are blown, fenders, header panel, Dash and Hood all trashed - AGAIN please ask and I will see if it's still intact. revisions Sorry Engine is gone from this car...my appoligies on not saying this first off - posting at work means distractions.

Link to Slide Show of the 2 cars - http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/outthewazoo/93-94 parts cars/?albumview=slideshow

If you want to send me an email with your requests I can be reached at randomfind at hotmail.com

-Tim
turn signals in them from the red sc 94:D

I need the drivers seat bottom piece (just the bottom) for my 93sc, price shipped to 33133 ? thanks

Bump back to the top - Post 1 has been UPDATED as of 5/6/09 with the parts I still have that are in good shape for other projects.

PLEASE IM with requests...this car is almost parted out and on it's way to the scrap yard.

-Tim

Back