Tony (pock1)

chitownleroi

Email Address: aengine2@aol.com
User Name: pock1
Individual: Individual

this really sucks because somehow i really felt this was a good,honest guy. anyhow, i sent this user 90 bucks for a radiator by way of usps money order and also sent through usps. money order has been cashed, as well as above named user stating to me that he recieved it. will not answer or return phone calls. the one time i was able to get him to return a pm, he claims he's been very busy at work and will be sending it out asap-see pm msg. below:

Private Message: Re: rad and support
01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
pock1
SC Newbie Join Date: Jun 2002

Re: rad and support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownleroi
this is ouiton from stone mountain,ga.(i sent you the $90 for the radiator). hey, i still havent heard anything back from you. please give me a call and let me know something asap at 678-895-7668. if you cannot get it shipped today(january 20th,2008)please send me my money back. talk to you soon, thanks

hi sorry for the delay my job had me working like craxy.read will go out this monday.tracking nos to follow.......... <he sent that msg. to me january 24th,2009.

...well i still have not heard from him and i have no radiator. i originally sent money out on the 27th of december,2008. it is now over a month of waiting and i have recieved nothing but ONE b.s. excuse! i can understand being busy at work, but if you have the time to cash the freaking money order that was sent to you for payment of a part, why in the world can't you take out the time to ship it?! lesson learned by me tho, i will never deal with transactions with private sellers out of reasonable driving range and especially by way of money order. so yea, thanks for ripping me off dude

auto rad

Email Address: aengine2@aol.com
Individual: Individual

this really sucks because somehow i really felt this was a good,honest guy. anyhow, i sent this user 90 bucks for a radiator by way of usps money order and also sent through usps. money order has been cashed, as well as above named user stating to me that he recieved it. will not answer or return phone calls. the one time i was able to get him to return a pm, he claims he's been very busy at work and will be sending it out asap-see pm msg. below:

Private Message: Re: rad and support
01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
pock1
SC Newbie Join Date: Jun 2002

Re: rad and support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownleroi
this is ouiton from stone mountain,ga.(i sent you the $90 for the radiator). hey, i still havent heard anything back from you. please give me a call and let me know something asap at 678-895-7668. if you cannot get it shipped today(january 20th,2008)please send me my money back. talk to you soon, thanks

hi sorry for the delay my job had me working like craxy.read will go out this monday.tracking nos to follow.......... <he sent that msg. to me january 24th,2009.

...well i still have not heard from him and i have no radiator. i originally sent money out on the 27th of december,2008. it is now over a month of waiting and i have recieved nothing but ONE b.s. excuse! i can understand being busy at work, but if you have the time to cash the freaking money order that was sent to you for payment of a part, why in the world can't you take out the time to ship it?! lesson learned by me tho, i will never deal with transactions with private sellers out of reasonable driving range and especially by way of money order. so yea, thanks for ripping me off dude

wow i didn't know bout this:eek:he has his radn support now for 2 weeks.he was kept in the loop on what's was going on,plus i had to repack it so the post office would take it.i took the same amout of time as some 1 else need a 5=speed rad n support.i will call him ova the weekend to ask him why he posted this:mad:

call back

well i called today at 1:22 pm and left a message,so well see if he'll call back or post on here .thx tony.

pock 1/radiator

i posted this over 2 weeks ago and i guess it's just now showing up. i recieved the radiator tuesday, february 10th. i posted this because it was going on 7wks since i sent him the money order. honestly the communication was sub par so-so. as i stated before in the original post, i understand being busy and what not, but i hadnt heard updates from him nearly enough...and any time the delay is over 2 weeks because of packaging concerns or being busy at work is unacceptable hands down in my opinion. now imagine buying something from a vendor or dealer or otherwise...its unacceptable! what if you sell something on ebay or even on here and ship it out-would you find it pleasurable in waiting over a month and a half for your money??? all that being said...tony, thanks for the radiator-it works great and now im driving the car. so mods/administrater can manage this thread as appropriate.

Anthony (Tony) Wilson - user name "pock1"

Email Address: (deal went on through PM)
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Ok…so I’ll consider this an $80 lesson.

Back in late February I made a deal with Anthony Wilson (board name “pock1”). I was looking for two VMM’s in perfect condition. Anthony replied to me saying he had two for sale. I bought said VMM’s from him at a price of $80 shipped. I sent the payment and he confirmed receipt of the payment and that it had cleared his bank on March 11th. He sent me a PM saying

hi funds came in, cleared and vmms will be sent out in the am.thx tony

Some time later I PM him because I had not received the package. I received the package around the 26th, open it and find that the VMM’s are both damaged, not at all in perfect shape like I requested. So I email Anthony on March 28th trying to work things out. I send him pictures of the VMM’s as they arrived (pictures I can still provide if needed). I asked him if he used insurance, and he says no. However, he agrees to give me a full refund. On April 4th I mailed the VMM’s back to him via USPS priority and provided him with a tracking number. He responds that he will mail me the money on Friday, April 15th. On April 26th I PM him again asking for an update because I have not received nothing. I write

Hi there bud, just wanted to let u know as of this week I havent received the money back. Im not sure if you sent it, so I wanted to give you a heads up

He responds saying he is busy and the money will go out May 2nd. I ask for an update again on May 11th and May 26th but hear nothing back. I send a PM again on June 11th saying

Hi there, I have not heard from you for a while and Im pretty sure you have seen my PM's as i've seen you reply to other people on the boards to sell your parts. I'ts been a couple months since you received the VMM's back (you confirmed they were back on 4/15/09). You have told me a couple times that the refund was coming. I really don't want to harrass you any longer, as a matter of fact this will be my last attempt to contact you directly regarding this issue. All i would really want to know is if you still have intentions of sending that refund. If yes, thanks alot and please keep me posted. If not, like I said, i wont contact you regarding the matter any more. Either way, thanks”.

He replies the same day saying

"hi ur funds went out last week before i was called out of town for family matters.i'll check back lata today when i get home.im pretty sure my g/f sent the right shipping info. im sorry for the mix up”.

I did not respond, I just waited.

On July 18th, over a month since his last PM, I send him a message saying

No problem, again it has been over a month since your last PM and I had forgotten to reply to you, but I am done with the issue. Unfortunatelly, due to the circumstances I will be placing a comment in a months time in the sellers section detailing what occured. Thanks again”.

He replied the next day July 19th saying

hi the reason i haven't sent the m/o is because the vmms that i sent u didn't come back the same way i sent them to u, 1 vmm came back totalled broken up.i told u 1 of the vmm had a broken peice in the back and was missing a metal clip however im willing to work this out .how bout $55 back to u since 1 of the vmms was broken up beond repair? let me know

I asked for perfect condition VMM’s, request to which he offered his and I did not receive what I asked for. I clearly specified in my wanted thread that I did not want any VMMs that were broken or repaired as can be seen in my original wanted thread and where he replied:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104990

and all of a sudden he says he told me that one of the VMM's were broken :rolleyes: .

Furthermore, I sent him the pictures of what I received. He agreed to a full refund, then he tells me on June 11th that the funds have already been sent, and then all of a sudden he backs out from his commitment. However, I still think to my self and see that he still wants to work it out. So, I say…what the heck. Cut your losses and compromise. So i take his offer.

I replied to him on August 3rd. I was away so I couldn’t reply right away, but I guess he didn’t want the negative feedback so he sent me TWO PM’s asking for my response. I reply

been away, thats fine. Please let me know an exact day to expect the check please, its fine if u need a few days just let me know when to expect. I wouldnt like to have any more of these 'let me check and get back to you' stuff please

He responds the same day

i'll send it out this sat, it should get to u by no later than wendsday” meaning Wednesday August 12th.

I figured nothing was going to come in, but I didn’t give much importance to the issue anymore. I have not heard from him since even though he’s still advertising to sell his parts. I decided to submit my negative review today the 25th and it took this long simply because of a combination of being busy and lazy :D:p.

In any case, I had read mixed reviews about this guy. I remember reading about the lack of communication once the payment was sent for parts and the problems with delayed shipping (Anthony is already in the bad sellers section), but I also saw other people who had good things to say. I wanted my VMM’s so I decided to take a chance. Oh well, but I want to write this review to confirm that yes, communication is not the best...particularly and conveniently after you have sent the payment. So I say to other forum members; be very careful with this fellow. He obviously wants to sell his parts and as long as he gets his $, its all good.

I don’t think this review is ill-intentioned. On the contrary, I think given the circumstances it is only fair. It’s only a summary of what occurred. The things I quoted are direct quotes from our conversations in PM. I have them all saved and I can forward them if need be. I want to make clear that I don’t write this review out of anger, I just want to warn other people. At the end of the day I didn’t get my VMM’s (not from him at least) and he kept my money…and I do not expect it back. Granted, he did agree to refund, but he did not keep his word. I think I gave him enough time to come through considering the transaction began in February and it is now the end of August.

I guess it’s not that bad considering I came to the SCCoA in 1998 and I’ve been fortunate enough to have only lost money twice in the MANY transactions I’ve had with members. I certainly will not deal with this seller again :rolleyes:.

Cheers!

I bought a set of black SC seats from him in August, 2008 and he still has not shipped me the driver's seat. I got the passenger and rear seats but so far I cant seem to get him to answer his email to find out why the driver's seat is taking so long.

vmms

Email Address: (deal went on through PM)
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Ok…so I’ll consider this an $80 lesson.

Back in late February I made a deal with Anthony Wilson (board name “pock1”). I was looking for two VMM’s in perfect condition. Anthony replied to me saying he had two for sale. I bought said VMM’s from him at a price of $80 shipped. I sent the payment and he confirmed receipt of the payment and that it had cleared his bank on March 11th. He sent me a PM saying

hi funds came in, cleared and vmms will be sent out in the am.thx tony

Some time later I PM him because I had not received the package. I received the package around the 26th, open it and find that the VMM’s are both damaged, not at all in perfect shape like I requested. So I email Anthony on March 28th trying to work things out. I send him pictures of the VMM’s as they arrived (pictures I can still provide if needed). I asked him if he used insurance, and he says no. However, he agrees to give me a full refund. On April 4th I mailed the VMM’s back to him via USPS priority and provided him with a tracking number. He responds that he will mail me the money on Friday, April 15th. On April 26th I PM him again asking for an update because I have not received nothing. I write

Hi there bud, just wanted to let u know as of this week I havent received the money back. Im not sure if you sent it, so I wanted to give you a heads up

He responds saying he is busy and the money will go out May 2nd. I ask for an update again on May 11th and May 26th but hear nothing back. I send a PM again on June 11th saying

Hi there, I have not heard from you for a while and Im pretty sure you have seen my PM's as i've seen you reply to other people on the boards to sell your parts. I'ts been a couple months since you received the VMM's back (you confirmed they were back on 4/15/09). You have told me a couple times that the refund was coming. I really don't want to harrass you any longer, as a matter of fact this will be my last attempt to contact you directly regarding this issue. All i would really want to know is if you still have intentions of sending that refund. If yes, thanks alot and please keep me posted. If not, like I said, i wont contact you regarding the matter any more. Either way, thanks”.

He replies the same day saying

"hi ur funds went out last week before i was called out of town for family matters.i'll check back lata today when i get home.im pretty sure my g/f sent the right shipping info. im sorry for the mix up”.

I did not respond, I just waited.

On July 18th, over a month since his last PM, I send him a message saying

No problem, again it has been over a month since your last PM and I had forgotten to reply to you, but I am done with the issue. Unfortunatelly, due to the circumstances I will be placing a comment in a months time in the sellers section detailing what occured. Thanks again”.

He replied the next day July 19th saying

hi the reason i haven't sent the m/o is because the vmms that i sent u didn't come back the same way i sent them to u, 1 vmm came back totalled broken up.i told u 1 of the vmm had a broken peice in the back and was missing a metal clip however im willing to work this out .how bout $55 back to u since 1 of the vmms was broken up beond repair? let me know

I asked for perfect condition VMM’s, request to which he offered his and I did not receive what I asked for. I clearly specified in my wanted thread that I did not want any VMMs that were broken or repaired as can be seen in my original wanted thread and where he replied:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104990

and all of a sudden he says he told me that one of the VMM's were broken :rolleyes: .

Furthermore, I sent him the pictures of what I received. He agreed to a full refund, then he tells me on June 11th that the funds have already been sent, and then all of a sudden he backs out from his commitment. However, I still think to my self and see that he still wants to work it out. So, I say…what the heck. Cut your losses and compromise. So i take his offer.

I replied to him on August 3rd. I was away so I couldn’t reply right away, but I guess he didn’t want the negative feedback so he sent me TWO PM’s asking for my response. I reply

been away, thats fine. Please let me know an exact day to expect the check please, its fine if u need a few days just let me know when to expect. I wouldnt like to have any more of these 'let me check and get back to you' stuff please

He responds the same day

i'll send it out this sat, it should get to u by no later than wendsday” meaning Wednesday August 12th.

I figured nothing was going to come in, but I didn’t give much importance to the issue anymore. I have not heard from him since even though he’s still advertising to sell his parts. I decided to submit my negative review today the 25th and it took this long simply because of a combination of being busy and lazy :D:p.

In any case, I had read mixed reviews about this guy. I remember reading about the lack of communication once the payment was sent for parts and the problems with delayed shipping (Anthony is already in the bad sellers section), but I also saw other people who had good things to say. I wanted my VMM’s so I decided to take a chance. Oh well, but I want to write this review to confirm that yes, communication is not the best...particularly and conveniently after you have sent the payment. So I say to other forum members; be very careful with this fellow. He obviously wants to sell his parts and as long as he gets his $, its all good.

I don’t think this review is ill-intentioned. On the contrary, I think given the circumstances it is only fair. It’s only a summary of what occurred. The things I quoted are direct quotes from our conversations in PM. I have them all saved and I can forward them if need be. I want to make clear that I don’t write this review out of anger, I just want to warn other people. At the end of the day I didn’t get my VMM’s (not from him at least) and he kept my money…and I do not expect it back. Granted, he did agree to refund, but he did not keep his word. I think I gave him enough time to come through considering the transaction began in February and it is now the end of August.

I guess it’s not that bad considering I came to the SCCoA in 1998 and I’ve been fortunate enough to have only lost money twice in the MANY transactions I’ve had with members. I certainly will not deal with this seller again :rolleyes:.

Cheers!
1 off i sent him pic of the vmms ,and he saw the pics before he sent the funds. the reason i waited so long is b/c when the vmms came back.............1 the face of the vmm is broken off, 2 the secound was in pieces........wth? of all my dealing i've never sold any parts ,shipped anything broken ,,,,,,,unless stated up front. that being said, i offered him other parts that he posted in the wanted section......including a few vmms that i gotten over the summer from my 92 sc,and xr7...which were in mint shape....no respones . i even offered parts and cash to resolve this matter.....no response.so at least i tried to solve this matter.

driver seat

I bought a set of black SC seats from him in August, 2008 and he still has not shipped me the driver's seat. I got the passenger and rear seats but so far I cant seem to get him to answer his email to find out why the driver's seat is taking so long.

i have a blk driver seat,check my post for pics. send me ur info again so we can resolve this matter. thx tony.

wiper cowl covers

i purchased wiper cowl covers from him begining of october, he had problems shipping them, he said shipping was pricey, im in Buffalo,N.Y. hes in Long Island N.Y. not that far! So he contacted me to see if i would mind if he shipped Greyhound, i sain no problem! he took them to greyhound and apparently they could not read his writting and got sent back to him, he sent me a pm and asked for my address and phone # again, he called me and told me the problem, so he went back to greyhound to ship again, called my wife to make sure the add.,# were correct and she said yes!. So he reshipped them sent me shipping #. well it appears that he put the wrong phone# on the package, about 1 1/2 wks. go buy i pmd him to see where they were, he told me to check the tracking # i tried but you have to have an account with them, so i called, they said they have been calling every day and leaving a message that thy have arrived, i went to pick them up the said that i owed them $24.00 for storage, i did not pay it! after 3 days they charge a storage fee of $2.00 a day, i tried to contact him but no response! its been a wk. now. So i guess the lesson here is JUST DON"t deal with him!

Back