Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Webasto sunroof seal (original)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Monticello/Tallahassee FL
    Posts
    94
    bumping an old thread...
    any one have a number or website where to order these?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern (nee Western) PA
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecl0ver View Post
    bumping an old thread...
    any one have a number or website where to order these?
    http://www.tgautomotive.com/
    God bless!!!

    1990 SC auto ... red outside, gray cloth inside ... ~205,000 miles (and climbing) ... driven daily!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Monticello/Tallahassee FL
    Posts
    94
    BLESS YOU!!!

    Ordered. $93.56 shipped....damn shame to charge so much for rubber...

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern (nee Western) PA
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecl0ver View Post
    BLESS YOU!!!

    Ordered. $93.56 shipped....damn shame to charge so much for rubber...
    Glad to help!


    I agree, it is a lot of money ... If the seal lasts as long as the OEM one did, then I think it's worth it.
    God bless!!!

    1990 SC auto ... red outside, gray cloth inside ... ~205,000 miles (and climbing) ... driven daily!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    234
    I put the Webasto replacement seal in a few years ago and have already seen it shrink enough to need to put in additional strips twice. It has shrunk about 3" total Has this happened to anyone else? I am sure most of my problem is that I have to leave the car outside.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Clear Lake, Houston
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Seuss View Post
    I put the Webasto replacement seal in a few years ago and have already seen it shrink enough to need to put in additional strips twice. It has shrunk about 3" total Has this happened to anyone else? I am sure most of my problem is that I have to leave the car outside.
    3" ? Wow.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Monticello/Tallahassee FL
    Posts
    94
    shrank 3"? Gesus....I dont even see how it could shrink 3".....

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    773
    Have any more seals for sale?

Similar Threads

  1. Sunroof Seal and Installation Information
    By gldiii in forum FAQ Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:10 AM
  2. Sunroof Seal
    By Blue89SC in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 02:56 AM
  3. has anyone ordered a sunroof seal lately?
    By ddw350 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
  4. Sunroof Seal! Yey! Pricing Available!
    By darkstar_one in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •