Webasto sunroof seal (original)

tydlwavs

I sourced out some original Webasto seals from a company in IL. If you're interested post a note here and we'll see if we can get a price break from the business.

His price per unit was $45.75 and the 3M sealant is $7.49 a tube. If those prices are no good let me know and I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks,
Todd

roof

Taking inflation alone in to account, thats a steal.. I paid almost exactly the same in 92 for the seal for my 35th anni.

Ya, the price is fine. Is there a limit to his supply or is this going to be an ongoing thing? I really could actually use 4 of them.

CALL NOW IF YOU WANT ONE or MORE

With the felt....just called them again....they have 48 left after I bought mine. Call to order. Get them for ~45 a piece. In 3 weeks the price goes to 68 a piece so get them while you can at the old price. The price has been the same forever, but that is changing.

50 orderded and 48 left after my purchase. Any new orders after this batch get processed at the NEW price.

Greg or Bill at 1 800 966-8867. Good luck gettin yours. I ordered two so I'll have an extra if these sell out in the week.

This place also bought all the rights to Ford Mustang T-tops so they have glass and all the parts you'd need if you own a T-top Fox Body. Spread the word. Great guys to deal with.

Last edited:
I went to call a few minutes ago and no answer. I'm guessing they have normal business hours so will try again in the morning.

-Melon

Back