fun weekend at world of wheels..

pro street rich

Well it took me a few days to get my head back on right but I think I am ok now. I took two cars to the world of wheels show this past weekend here in Milwaukee. The hours were long and EVERYTHING in the place was very $$$. I got something to eat and drink and it was $20 for one person.. There were a lot of people and some cool cars so I guess that made it worth it. When the awards came out I even got some of them, that part was really cool. All in all I think it was a good weekend, but I am glad it is over for now.. The one cool thing was I got to spend some time with Adam West the guy who played the first Batman on TV. He is now 80 years old but still looks good for his age. Heck, he even liked my cars, that has to count for something....Rich

I did not know the World of Wheels was still going. They use to be down here in the south years ago, I use to show a 57 street rod Pickup in the early 80's at the one that use to come here to Orlando. Always a good time, not sure if it's the same show but did go by that name.

no more need now..

With all those pic's already posted, I guess I don't have to post any... and it is funny, my cars were right accross the isle from that Roush Mustang and right next to that corvette....Rich

The Roush belonged to Coop, he's a crazy character on BCM. In fact you should sign up, if you haven't already, you'd fit right in. :)

not quite true on that one.

Dude...63 Plymouth with a max wedge. Nice.

SWS

Talked with that guy,it has a 440 wwith the max setup on it. THat car came from MT. and has been a race car almost it's whole life. He just got done doing a total restro on it and now he's not sure what to do with the car....Rich

WOW2009060.jpg

8=====================D

What was under the hood of this thing?

OxManWI, you still in Kuwait? How's it going?

I went to the event here in St. Paul. Too many people, made moving around and taking pictures tough. Plus I always forget to take a picture of the whole car after I see one piece I like.

The show was on 3 floors of the RiverCenter facility This was one floor:

A car club had a cool little setup.

This was near the entrance... and this was as good of a shot I could take. It was about 4 rows deep of people looking at it from the side.

I liked how they had the brass inset with the stainless steel.

couldn't pass up a big blower on a motor.

Back