Anyone want a rockford amp?

Tazer999

Mint conidtion 100.2 Used it for a couple months to power 2 subs, but am upgrading to a big ass amp for my 4 10's now.

Anyways, is $100 fair? If not, make me an offer. This will work great to power a pair of components

i wish :) need a new sub amp... getting tired of blown fuses.. had to change on on the cruise thing last weekend at a red light :) thinking of which.. i still need replace that one fuse from my `spares'

two quick questions....

i assume thats 100x1w rms or 50x2 type thing???

also i thought you didn't like a lot of bass? Coulda sworn you said that when i commented on that amp not being enough to run your subs properly!

Uhh, its rated at 50 watts by 2 at 4 ohms, but it was bench tested at 72 watts per channel at 4 ohms.

And I don't like a lot of bass, I just want a bit more, :D 4 10's should provide just a bit of bass, hehe

small mouth bass (family serranidae) can be found all over BC and most of canada, Large mouth are mostly in warmer waters and eastern canada.

60 bucks ryan, thats my offer.

Oh yah, umm oops. I still owe you for that, :(

You gonna come for my birthday party? I'll buy you some lap dances, :D

You have a chinatown near where you live?? WOH!! :)

But bill is right :) but not TOO young.. 20-22 is good enough for me.. You know Legal anywhere kinda thing :)

Back