good not broken oil dip stick tube for 92

$50 for the block

my friend tore it down to nothing today and found the bearings were paper thin and toast and it appears cyl 3 spun i guess haha

he said the crank needs to be lightly turned and it would be ok but i know you have a crank already

still has crosshatching on the cylinder walls

if ya want it let me know youll have to drive up to dearborn and pick it up tho

i think i want the block and dip stick and a few of the good rods i got a reground crank to install but i think i might use a diff block then mine. idk yet

ill keep ya posted jim. wanna help me rip my motor out im gonna try to do it today:eek:

$50 for the block

my friend tore it down to nothing today and found the bearings were paper thin and toast and it appears cyl 3 spun i guess haha

he said the crank needs to be lightly turned and it would be ok but i know you have a crank already

still has crosshatching on the cylinder walls

if ya want it let me know youll have to drive up to dearborn and pick it up tho

im actully back out on the road now

i took a vacation to come home and take delivery of my new motor/trans and get the old setup out with hopes to maybe get the new one installed but that wont be happening for awhile :rolleyes:

im actully back out on the road now

i took a vacation to come home and take delivery of my new motor/trans and get the old setup out with hopes to maybe get the new one installed but that wont be happening for awhile :rolleyes:

let me know when your back round town. i got my motor out tonight so i hope it to be ok if not im wanting your block.:rolleyes:

Back