12th Annual Mustangs & Mustangs

It's an all Ford show so whatever goes as long as it has a blue oval on it.. I wish we could get 7 or 8 SCs to go together, that would be nice showing at a Mustang show.. Maybe Brad could make this one, is close to his stomping grounds..

RJ

RJ
you going to have the 5 sped in or you going with the auto
i know its a little bit of a ride for you but you are welcome to use one of the lifts here and the trany jack
i would be happy to give you a hand with it

Chris

RJ
you going to have the 5 sped in or you going with the auto
i know its a little bit of a ride for you but you are welcome to use one of the lifts here and the trany jack
i would be happy to give you a hand with it

Chris

Hey Chris, I am going to go ahead with the conversion, I won't do it before the show though at least I don't think I"ll have everything by then. I'd love to do this on a lift, it would be a lot easier, I have several other parts to gather before I'm ready though, I appreciate the offer!!

RJ

anytime you are ready RJ
(don't hate but i love working on these cars and i can't aford to do anything to mine right now :D:D )
this show is not till april ??
anything you need let know if i can i will
:D:D
chris

Trust me, I can't afford it either, another email from the boss today, "You have all done a wonderful job doing without... BUT, we might be shutting the doors earlier rather than later"..

Can't afford the 4 tires on the back of the dually $1000, front left lower ball joint and u joint also, the SC is cheaper to fix now and get good miles to gallon to boot...

I will no doubt be giving you a call when I get everything together..

Thanks Chris..

RJ

[/QUOTE]Can't afford the 4 tires on the back of the dually $1000, front left lower ball joint and u joint also, the SC is cheaper to fix now and get good miles to gallon to boot...

RJ[/QUOTE]

RJ i have a ball joint and u-joint here new for about $50.00 and we can pop that in a hour (no beer) or two (with):D
i will look for tires too they might be a little harder;)

chris

I'm planning on making this one and will be taking the Shelby GT-H. If enough SCs are gonna make it, I may be convinced to bring the SC instead:D But I really really really want a picture of the Shelby with a vintage P51 Mustang.

Bryan

I'll be missing this one. Can't be there when you're out of the country. Makin' a little trip to Korea & China. Be thinking of you 'all anyway. I've done that show a couple of times and it's a good one.

pre registration held open

Hey guys, I talked to Pat the treasure person for their club down there, they are holding open the pre-registration past this last Sunday, she didn't say how long, who all is going, not this next weekend but weekend after next.. Where we gonna meet? She said if we all came in together they'd park us together.. She also said they start lining up at 7, everyone wants their pictures with the Mustangs!!

RJ

I am still considering whether or not to attand this show. I really want to but I have to decide if I have the time. So much to do and so little time to do it in. The SC definitely won't be going. It is still up on jack stands and won't be down off of them for at least another week or so.

I'll decide what I'm gonna do this weekend.

Bryan

My boy and one of his friends are coming with me, I'm gonna ZANO up the car this week, wheels are toast, the more I polish them the worse they look..

On the south side of the exit there is a truck stop food convenience store kind of place, figured we could meet there and drive in together, that way they'll park us together. Wish we had more birds going, this thing will be like Waterford, mustangs mustangs everywhere..

I talked to Dan, he said it was too far for him on the new engine setup and all, he needs to get his confidence back up on his, he always makes a splash with that black mirror of his, besides parking next to him, Bryan, and Flip always makes mine look better in their reflection. Brad said he might show, I haven't seen anything from Flip or Greg.. Did Flip ever get his head gaskets done?

RJ

Maybe we could meet for breakfast somewhere along the route. There is a Denny's at the exit for US 27 & I-4. If I can get Heather out of bed early enough, we can meet there.

As mentioned, I won't have the SC for this one. The engine is still disassembled and wont be together in time. So it will be the Hertz GT-H in the sea of Mustangs for this one.

Bryan

Hey we've never held the garage queens against you before, as long as y'all are going is good enough for me, just hate to go and not have any friends around you know!! Besides we've got to get your picture in front of the P-51s Bryan..

Yeah Brad is out of this one. My uncle passed away last Friday and I had to fly up to Baltimore short notice and our pool decided it wanted to start leaking so I have no money to put into the car
Sorry guys one of these days it will leave my garage

Back