Tuning Opportunity

Ira R.

Found this on a local Mustang site. This guy is supposed to be pretty good so if you really have a need and no other options you may be interested in this.

=======================

2009 Dyno Tuning Weekend - Jerry Returns
That's right - I am arranging for Jerry to travel to the Northeast again. He never makes it out this way except for these events and he is arguably the best tuner in the country.

Now for the info :

When : May 1-2, 2009
Where : EFILogics.Com, 8 Sympaug Park Road, Bethel, CT 06801
Cost : Cash/Check :$450, $425 for LMMC-CT '09 Club Members; $50 for each additional tune on a device, PayPal Users please add 3% to cover transaction fees.

What is included :

Jerry has the ability to flash all types of vehicles - not just Fords! Chevy's, Diesels and Chryslers can now be tuned as well. Additionally if you already have a tuning device, Jerry can tune that as well - no matter the manufacturer!! (Please contact me before registering so we can be prepared for your vehicle) Ford EEC-V, Chevrolet and Chrysler vehicles will all be flashed. EEC-IV vehicles will still require a chip.

Your cost will include all tuning and dyno time.

PLEASE NOTE : The above flashes your ECU for '96-newer Fords - if you want the ability to revert back to your stock tune for <insert reason here> or if you require a chip, you need to purchase or own a tuning device.

We will be having sale pricing on the following :

XCal2's
XCal3's
Chips

There will be a maximum of ten vehicles allocated for each day. These spots *ALWAYS* go fast and we have sold out the last THREE times Jerry has come to the area so get your spot now!

How to register :

I will be working on a registration form which will be attached to this thread however in the meantime if you would like to reserve a spot please send the following information in an email to pete@snkypete.com :

Name :
Email :
Car Year/Make/Model :
*ALL* Modifications :
Fuel System Information :
If you own a tuning device already, make/model :

A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot for the event. You may sell your spot if you can no longer make it. Payment IN FULL will be required by April 1, 2009.

Payments should be sent via PayPal to pete@snkypete.com

This is a rare opportunity to be tuned by the best - reserve your spot today!

Friday
7:00
8:00
9:00
10:00
11:00
1:00
2:00
3:00
4:00 Brian @ Vintage
5:00 Marc Cranick

Saturday

7:00
8:00 Robert Tworkowski
9:00 Jim Cusano
10:00
11:00
1:00
2:00
3:00
4:00
5:00

Moved back to May I see. Shame I won't be around that weekend either. Sorry.

Ira

Last edited:
Damon I hope the AR is on the car and tuning goes well for you. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

AR and MP front mount are in..I put a base tune in to run but not happy with the idle..I need to see if its just a tune issue or if I need to play with something..

So ya Ill be there.....Crossing fingers....

that sucks. nothing yet. just wanted to know if there are any around. but i am looking to get my tranny rebuilt. i know this guy who just moved long island from queens. its chris from ck performance.

i also want to get a tune done.

that sucks. nothing yet. just wanted to know if there are any around. but i am looking to get my tranny rebuilt. i know this guy who just moved long island from queens. its chris from ck performance.

i also want to get a tune done.

Well any good transmission place can rebuild the stock training. I can give you the name of the guy I use but that's a bit of a drive for you. As for tuning the car you really don't need anything done to it until you start adding some serious modifications. I don't know what you've done to the car so far though but tuning can always be worked out.

Sounds like you already know someone who will work on the car though.

Ira

Real speed will tune your car in LI I;m sure. Just expect to drop it off in the am and pick it up in the afternoon. I;d wait however till you deciede to do soem work to it for a tune. Generally speaking a dyno tune for our car is expensive as they start from scratch. The only break you can get is if one of the guy here that tune is around doing a dyno day. Then you may get a break.

Anyway..If interested in parts or whatnot..Shoot me a line. Im getting rid of some of my inventory to make way for bigger and better things

Back