used 89-93 SC 5 speed

ZR WHAT

Anyone with a good used SC 5 speed in Ontario out there? If anyone knows of one available please drop me a note. I'm looking for a 5speed (any color but red) with a black leather interior with good k's.

Also, when I find a good car what are the top 3 performance mods I should do to increase HP besides a 5-10% pulley.

thanks in advance

ZR WHAT
(5 previous LX 5.0's)

An exhaust upgrade should be the first step taken when increasing airflow through the engine, other than maybe a k&n panel. Do not use a pulley without at least a simple exhaust flow enhancement.

what about larger mass air meter or intercooler fan? When you say exhaust upgrade are you talking headers or whole system after manifolds?

thanks for the reply

get the old cats off and put either high flow cats in or a high flow res with some turbo mufflers

CATS

Anyone know where I can get an inexpensive pair of High Flow Cats? I droped the the resonator when i put my cat back on, and all is well, but lately I have been thinking about the cats. Let me know. Thanks, Dan

Cats

SuperCoupePerformance.com is haveing a special on High Flow Cats go there and check em out. Bill is a very knowledgable SCer and he owns SCP so check it out. Hope this helps ya out bro.

Sc-Ya
Jayson

kitty or no kitty

Would the car pass emmissions if i just took off the cats,, and would this be wise anyway? Just throwin it out there. thanks

Emissions!!

If you live in NJ i know u will fail emissions only because i live here and they check with a little mirror to see if they are there so if u live in NJ the answer is No. Unless u go to an independant company who does inspections but there arent to many of them around here no more. Also i heard a lot of SCers do it so i am not sure of if it will fail in different states. hope this helps.

Jayson

If you haven't seen it yet, keep an eye out on the Buy & Sell page of the Super Coupe Club of Ontario site, this is the direct link HERE

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Back