91-93 Gray Tweed Seats

Miller1995

Looking for a nice set of gray or black tweed seats from a 91-93 SC. Must be in very nice condition as they will be going into a 40k car and should look like they belong. I would prefer to pick up within a resonable distance from Chicago area.

Thanks,
Bryan Miller

Last edited:
I have a set of front and rear grey tweed/leather seats in great shape, the only problem being I am in Canada. Your location says Illinois/Michigan though (if I know my state shorts correctly) I'm about 1.5 hours from Port Huron or two hours from Detroit if that is any help. I don't have a problem heading a couple hours to Michigan to help out.

Last edited:
I have a set of front and rear grey tweed/leather seats in great shape, the only problem being I am in Canada. Your location says Illinois/Michigan though (if I know my state shorts correctly) I'm about 1.5 hours from Port Huron or two hours from Detroit if that is any help. I don't have a problem heading a couple hours to Michigan to help out.

Well I am in IL for good now. I haven't updated my info here yet but that was when I was going back and forth to school. I will be up in the Lansing and Flint area in May but that may but me a bit to far out of the way.

Thanks,
Bryan

I'm looking to replace my interior, but I would need to find some nice black leather first. It's my every day driver so I can't just give up my interior. If you can get ahold of some black leather, i'll trade that for my stuff.

Bump...still looking. If some one local to the Chicago area wants to trade for parts, I have an entire '97 that I am parting as well.

-Bryan

Seats

Hi Bryan.......say did Mark still have seats from his California car? Not sure if they were leather or tweed?

Hi Bryan.......say did Mark still have seats from his California car? Not sure if they were leather or tweed?

Sold those off a couple of months ago Ron. They were LX leather seats in grey. Did have tweed SC seats but sold them to another member as well.

Back