Texas sc

Braff77

Hey guys just wanted 2 say what's up..Another SC IN Dallas..It's a 92...Don't see many around These parts any more..Although I did see a 35th ANN. SC on some 17's looked like, with a little Body damage 2 the left Rear..Look good anyways :)..was talking with a buddy of mine at that exact time.. I was saying you don't see them on the road anymore..and then BAM!! There see was..Pretty Strange..

One here in McKinney and two in the same house in DeSoto.

Mine is just a little more than stock, a blue 95 almost all stock and a 91+ that has barley anything stock and probably pushing 385+hp.

The hot rod is road raced and AutoX by my friend and his son races also in his 95.

We finally got the moons to line up and all three on are on the road for the first time at once in two years.

Shoot me an email and soon as I get my tags and SI I'm looking for a road trip around the metroplex.

KeithDFW@tx.rr.com

The hot rod is road raced and AutoX by my friend and his son races also in his 95.

We finally got the moons to line up and all three on are on the road for the first time at once in two years.
You should bring one or more out to TWS. :cool:

You should bring one or more out to TWS. :cool:

Well the first installment of his mods and suspension, he took it out there.
I think I remember him mentioning how high the banks were.

I've been to MSR with him before, and the car is so fast and tight, I got motion sick.

Big deal you might say, but I was currently racing motocross and have a pilot's license.
I don't get sick, but his SC with sticky tires is crazy fast on a road course.

Now he's done a ton more work and probably pushing 370+ HP, faster in every way out there on his test run.

We need to get them together though, I have to get some tires, SInsp and registration before I'm ready, which will be on the 15th.

Well the first installment of his mods and suspension, he took it out there. I think I remember him mentioning how high the banks were.
TWS is a permanant revamped road course now. The back stretch is on part of the oval and is about 3/8 mile banked. The rest is all turns with the 2.9 mile road course as the standard configuration. At least thats all I'm familiar with.

We need to get them together though, I have to get some tires, SInsp and registration before I'm ready, which will be on the 15th.
Last year I ran stock everything with the black car. Brakes, tires, engine. OK, I did have the Tokico lowering springs and a KN intake. But that was all I had time for as the car needed quite a bit of work to get it road worthy again.

Would be good to see a real track SC out there to establish supercoupe pride. :D

Details on registration, if yall can make it, are in the Track day thread. We share the sessions with the Lone Star SHO club. Its the weekend of the 25th so its approaching fast. :)

Let's plan a get together this summer. I'll host if everyone wants to drive to the Ft. Worth side. Bring the cars, and we'll have beer, steaks, burgers, etc. and hang out by the pool (or in the shop). Someone throw out a date...

JD

Man, you know I'm in for that.Just let me know when,so that I can get a spic-n-span on my ride:D:D:D

OK.. how about 1st or 2nd weekend in May? And of course, there's always memorial day which is Monday the 25th. That should be plenty of time to get something running and cleaned up to show up in.. :D

Last edited:
Dallas get together 2011?

Anyone? I am restoring my 92 with parts from my 90. She needs lotsa work and looks rough on the outside. But I would love to see ya'll cars up close and swap stories..
ztulmt.jpg

znq2k5.jpg

2vljl0w.jpg

1z36onn.jpg

another SC

Hi Guys, I just got my SC 91. I am N Dallas (Plano), let me know if you are planning any activities around town.

Back