1995 SC shortblock and rust free 90 roller

im in need of the mviii control arms. are you going to be around this weekend.

also, do you still want the bumper cover? its still here for you if you want it. if not its fine too, i might use it on my pile.

The short block will be going with the car if the deal goes through. If the deal doesn't pan out I will be parting out the entire car starting in the next couple weeks.

Keith, I'll be around this weekend if you want the arms. I am looking to sell the arms, axles, hubs and everything complete. No air tools to pull them apart here. You can keep or scrap the other stuff. If you wanna do a trade...my parts for the bumper, that works for me. I'll keep it for later use.

I should know about the sale of the car early this week. Thanks for the interest guys.

Deal on the car fell through. Shortblock will be pulled as soon as I can get a hoist out here. Trans and shortblock will be up for sale soon. Also willing to sell any and all wiring for the 3.8. Any requests for parts....let me know. Initial post has been updated.

Thanks guys,
Todd

JBL system will be pulled first this weekend then I'll start listing additional items that I have here. Ebay seller id is Tydlwavs.

Todd,

A TCCoA guy wants to know if both bumper covers and the GFX are still available. He's buying a hood from Miller. If you have them, maybe after you 2 strike a deal, just getting them to Miller's would work for pickup.

I never received notice that someone wanted those parts. If you know him...have him contact me here. I have a 90 and both bumper, the gfx and all body panels are available. The car is rust free and the paint is newer.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
let me know soon!!! i can grab them from todd's and bring them to millers, as im going there too. probably sunday morning

If someone is serious enough I might be able to work out transport or drop the price a bit for a pick-up. It's not that far. I've been to Detroit to grab parts for projects.

bump couple more days for stuff on Ebay.

Keith, you never return pm's. If you want the arms, they're here.

Todd

Rear fold down seat L Brackets

Im Looking for the L Brackets that are behind the Rear Fold down seats. Would you have them available and what would they cost shipped to 44509?

parts

hey, wondering if you still have that radiator, and if it leaks or not....and if you want to ship it to west michigan? Id be glad to pay the listed price and shipping....also need a starter if possible, zip is 49456, thank you

Back