crank needed

1990XR7SC

as the title states i need another crank due to the broken easyout in mine and can't get it out. So now i get to go the expensive route to get my car back up and driving. Any will do as long as it will fit in the 89-93 motors. Also if you could let me know what im going to need for this job it would be appreciated since im very limited in funds right now. Thanks!

I have a few cranks at my shop.....

I'll need a zip code to figure shipping costs....

These cranks weigh in at almost 50 lbs. :eek:

well after trying again to get out the broken bolt with a easyout broken off in it im at the point i need a crank. If anyone is going to carlisle in 2 weeks i can buy the crank from ya there since i am going myself. i can pm ya info to get ahold of me for that sat. But again i need a reasonably priced crank.

Thanks!

well after trying again to get out the broken bolt with a easyout broken off in it im at the point i need a crank. If anyone is going to carlisle in 2 weeks i can buy the crank from ya there since i am going myself. i can pm ya info to get ahold of me for that sat. But again i need a reasonably priced crank.

Thanks!

I'll be at Carlisle and have a crank...shoot me a PM with your offer. Crank is from a 93 SC Manual also.

-Tim

Call up your local machine shop.
There are mobile services available at some shops that will come to you and have special tools and knowledge to remove your broken bolt.
I've seen some stuff i did not think was possible in the car and they did it.

Try to heat it up with a torch and when it is glowing red hot, blast it out with a shot from the O2. Had the same problem with a iron head on a bronco II once, did that trick and had to just chase the threads with a tap to clean them out.

Back