I took my SC to the track last night

Super Duper Cou

Last night I took my 1993 Thunderbird SC to Portland International Raceway to see what it would run in the 1/4 mile. Back in September it ran a best of 14.8 @ 91mph with a K&N air filter, MAF, shift kit, and a 5% OD supercharger pulley. Since then I had a cat back 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust with no resonator put on my car. My best run last night with the new exhaust was a 14.49 @ 94mph.

Here is a video of my fastest pass: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55597588

That's great. Improving one run at a time. Clean launch, good job. Keep it up.

Ira

Thanks man. I put my Super Coupe on a dynojet dyno today and it made 227rwhp and 330ftlbs of torque. With the stock exhaust it made 194rwhp and 281ftlbs of torque on a mustang dyno.

Nice Job!:D Looks like the exhaust helped a little. Nice to have a SC that RUNS!

Did you know who you where racing? It was another SC wasn't it. A little fuzzy on my computer.

Stephen

Nice Job!:D Looks like the exhaust helped a little. Nice to have a SC that RUNS!

Did you know who you where racing? It was another SC wasn't it. A little fuzzy on my computer.

Stephen

The guy I was racing is my friend Hal. That's his white 1990 Thunderbird SC. He has pretty much every bolt on you can think of on that car. It runs high 13's all day.

Back