Some Oil Questions (burning or losing)

al35thsc

A few weeks ago I replaced the snout on my supercharger. When I removed the supercharger, I noticed a lot of oil (fresh unburnt but worn) under the supercharger on top of the intake manifold. It was motor oil, not SC oil. Also a few days ago, one of my cats got plugged and I drove around like that for a few days it started to rattle so I had them both removed. A few weeks back my oil pressure gauge sat lower than usual (on "o"), but then went back to where it usually sits (on the "m").

Now today, I got the low oil light on the VMM and the oil pressure gauge once again sat lower than usual (in between "n" and "o". I was under the car looking for the knock sensor and moved the wires on the sensor in the oil pan a bit so I don't know if I might have messed it up; I doubt it. I checked the oil and it was low. Now my question are these:

Would the clogged cat cause the car to throw out oil from somewhere or perhaps burn it? If I have an oil leak under the SC but above the intake manifold, what could be possibly leaking? Could messing around with the wire possibly cause the low oil light?

Al

Back