Another SC for sale

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!! < haven't looked at it yet thou :) >

Oh my god `Good on gas' ?? Hmm then again, anything is compared to my car.. even that little mobile pad thing for the space shuttle that gets like 100Gallons to the mile :)

also for shits sakes get msn, go downlaod it right now, so i can chat with u.

hurry up, u have been putting it off for like years
still got beta? LOL

Ray

Beta is OUT now?!??! ?! :)

Also i'm at my parents place too so... been clean thegarage and F'n around the Topaz for a winter car.. (I'm just not gonna be able to afford tires for the winter :( ) and my mom said `If you can get the Topaz running, you can have it and i'll pay for the insurance' So... :) FInally installed my Classic JVC KS-RX770 Pull out tape deck into it.. (wish i had a CD-changer to go with, but oh'well...

ha ha ha

CD player? damm man don't buy that cutting edge ****, wait for the price to come down. Its insane. I went and bought a lazer disc player for movies a while back and they keep laughting at me when i go to blockbuster, i dunno why?

LOL anyway serously go get msn before we make the server crash by posting this much, im under

Ray_blome@hotmail.com

and this is what i REALLY want

http://www.canadatrader.com/trader/result/affich.asp?sid=72JFRTN15636979&rubno=4000&pa=8&pr=2

ok i just want the interior, what i really want is like a 5.0 couger/tbird or a SC couger. A SC is at the bottem of the list, i don't like HG's and SC's are too common

Ray

PS i phoned the 4800 sc and he's not there

Last edited:
Cd-player?? Only CD-player i have is in my cougar.. :)

Also that JVC tape deck i had for Eons now.. Works pretty nice in the Topaz thou... :) Now just need to get a Mounting kit.. DAMN IT!!..

Also i've driven past that one 1993 cougar Many a time.. it's on Fraser highway.. Hmm @230ish street... <HEY i'm right, did that `visit dealer' thing >

get me a set of SC full power seats.. and help me pay for the stitch work.. and my seats will come up for sale Quickly :)

I want to redo my seats in leather with some `custom' work.. luckly for me.. and I think this is the only thing i can out do Miles with, get leather dirt cheap, and it's not crappy leather either.. I think it'll be like $500 cdn to do my car FULL leather, not this half leather hlaf vinyl BS factories do.. But the Stitching i want would cost a fair coin thou.. Cougar Emblem with XR7 underneth nothing fancy, but through leather....other then that, the rest would be cheap for me too..

Also i may go see that one white s/c'ed cougar.. But we'll see.. I have alot of **** to do tomorrow too.. like eat alot of sushi.. Same as tonight (Got 2 HUGE trays of it.. )

hmmm

maybe it's just me but that first link...for a SC is not a SC but an LX?? The one Ray posted about, for $5000.....

Ryan
Subzero

Ray if u want an LX buy mine :)

sounds good

i totally would ryan but does yours come with a 5.0???

if it did i'd be all over it. Yours looks ******* awsome

:)

Ray

well let me post on his behalf since he does it for me(returning the favor), plus his foots up his ass and he probably cant talk right now:rolleyes:.
.. hes been lookin for a car for about 3 years now, the SC thing is just ploy for him to cure boredem. The guy in Alberta even went down to "his" price and still nothing. I just ignore the "looking for a car" ads from that certain person.

Back