1st Shakedown run of the year!

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Well went to the local 1/8 mile track and wanted to check and make sure everything was still running the same way it was last year.

It was about 72 outside and the first run was a 8.14 at 84mph, so I was please it ran that good on the first run. It usually gets faster during the night, so here how it went.

1st 8.14
2nd 8.10
3rd 8.13 hitting the breaks
4th 8.09
5th 7.99
6th 7.94 best run of the night!

Overall very pleased it is running just as good as it was at the end of last year, looking forward to the Spring meet to get some 1/4 times.

See Everyone soon!

Smitty

Thats moving pretty good. Is that with the MPIII you won at the 05 shootout? If so, what OD are you using?

SWS

Yep

Thats moving pretty good. Is that with the MPIII you won at the 05 shootout? If so, what OD are you using?

SWS

Still the same MPIII from 06 Shootout Just recently replaced coupler and new fuild, still seems to push around 18lbs of boost with ported heads and cam @ 25% OD

Keeping fingers crossed everytime!!

Smitty

Last edited:
To Top it off

And to top it all off I came in second place and won $80.00 for the night, so actually a better night than I anticipated.

The first 7.99 Run was a great .502 light, so i was very please with that. Followed it up later on with a .516 light, so far it was a good opening first track night.

Looking forward to have a decent year!

Yeah Dave I know what you mean indeed, I am more worried about the pistons melting than I am about the blower, but I think we have solved that issue since last time!!

Smitty

Thats rollin... nice times?:cool: My first runs of the year will be at pinks all out charlotte on the 25th.

Back