SC Vs. 92 LX Stang

bigpoppa822

I just got my car back on the road and was out cruising around putting some miles on my new rear end with some of my buddies when I ran across a nice clean yellow fox body mustang. He was behind me on the highway in the fast lane so I moved over and slowed down for him to catch up to me. He drove past and saw me looking at him so he dropped a gear and took off, and I did the same. I downshifted to third which put me way too high in the rev range so I went back into fourth, and he while that happened he pulled on me by about 2 cars. The passenger in the mustang threw a peace sign out the window thinking the race was over, but as soon as I hit the powerband I took off and blew by him with my own peace sign out the window. We slowed down and gave each other a thumbs up and parted ways. He stopped by where I hang out later and complimented the car, he said he thought I was an old guy until he saw my window tint and gauge pod, I couldn't help but chuckle at that one :D. He told me the car has the B-303 cam and headers-back exhaust. I had three other people in the car with me.

Then I woke up. ;)

Back