Welcome back SCCOA

Actually, the SCCoA credit card was on file for auto-renew as it is for all our domains, like the two that renewed in January of this year. It was just a case where the expiration date of the card on our provider's records had expired. Once I updated the expiration date, the payment went through.

All of the emails I received said we were set to auto-renew on 4/28/9 and never mentioned the card expiration date had passed, so I mistakenly thought all was OK, when it was obviously not.

Actually, the SCCoA credit card was on file for auto-renew as it is for all our domains, like the two that renewed in January of this year. It was just a case where the expiration date of the card on our provider's records had expired. Once I updated the expiration date, the payment went through.

All of the emails I received said we were set to auto-renew on 4/28/9 and never mentioned the card expiration date had passed, so I mistakenly thought all was OK, when it was obviously not.

LOL.. Same thing happen to me when I went to pay the phone, gas, and electric bill last month.

Back