Houston/Galveston

Fastbull

SCCoA Member
Seeing who is in the area. If there are any meets going on etc. Just got a 90' SC about 3 months ago and finaly have it running reliably. I'm located in Jamaica Beach on the Island and looking to get involved in the local SC community hopefully.

Matt

Seeing who is in the area. If there are any meets going on etc. Just got a 90' SC about 3 months ago and finaly have it running reliably. I'm located in Jamaica Beach on the Island and looking to get involved in the local SC community hopefully.

Matt

go checkout tccoa. com thats where you will find the houston area guys.

Deffinately it seems every time somthing is going on over at TCCOA it's my weekend to work but have the next two off.

Well I am out this weekend and next but I know some of the guys were talking about this weekend.

Local Houston area

I know the post was from 2009 but is anybody still SCer's in the Houston , Galveston area's I now have a 1990 SC and would like to meet and talk to others in my area.

give an email shout..

wfterry@sbcglobal.net

Yes yes. I know. Old post. But...

It seems fate will be moving my family and I to Houston for work. Typically, I loath large cities. They scare me. But, on the upside I figure in a city of 6 million, there ought to be at least a supercoupe or two. I will soon be in the market for new friends, so? Anybody out there? I'd also like to do some dyno/tuning and what have ya. So if your representing SC Houston style, gimme a shout out!

Mike

Yes yes. I know. Old post. But...

It seems fate will be moving my family and I to Houston for work. Typically, I loath large cities. They scare me. But, on the upside I figure in a city of 6 million, there ought to be at least a supercoupe or two. I will soon be in the market for new friends, so? Anybody out there? I'd also like to do some dyno/tuning and what have ya. So if your representing SC Houston style, gimme a shout out!

Mike

I own all the SC's in Houston. LOL.
Live in Clear Lake on the South side.
Give me a buzz if you want.

Dude that's fantastic. You gotta whole mess of coupes. ;)

Well I shall pay you a visit one of these days. Maybe you can help me with some troubleshooting issues. Do you like beers?

Dude that's fantastic. You gotta whole mess of coupes. ;)

Well I shall pay you a visit one of these days. Maybe you can help me with some troubleshooting issues. Do you like beers?

I do like beers.

Let us know when you get to town and on what side.

I do like beers.

Let us know when you get to town and on what side.

Hey Rodney, glad to see someone from our old group still here. Man, has my life changed since I left there, but at least I still have my SC. It needs some TLC but still runs. I'm still in CA, but miss my TX friends.

Hey buddy,
Well all moved in and settled. North side Humble area.
Going to do an upgrade soon. Torn between a new 3.73 pumpkin or a redo for the interior. Any ideas? Know anybody?

Cool.

Welcome to Humble.

There is a pretty good SC mechanic on the north side of Houston. As for interior etc.. Not too sure.

Been awhile since i've visited the board. Still have an sc'er over here in Beaumont. Mine still sits in the garage waiting for a new starter and alt. Just dont have much time between work, family, and school. One day she will ride again. The group has thinned quite a bit in the last 10yrs.

Been awhile since i've visited the board. Still have an sc'er over here in Beaumont. Mine still sits in the garage waiting for a new starter and alt. Just dont have much time between work, family, and school. One day she will ride again. The group has thinned quite a bit in the last 10yrs.

Yep it has.

Raising the dust here.

Well, I'm a newbie to the SC, but not to Fords in general. over my life span- a 73 Gran Torino Sport, a 70 Torino 429 SCJ, and the last was a 89 GT rag top Mustang with a Cali PI 5.0 5 spd. Now I am the owner of a 92 SC that had 1 previous owner. At present the bird is in the shop waiting on a reman brake unit (not a cheap fix) and needs a bit of TLC which will take a bit of time and $$, but hope to get it back on the road in the next couple of weeks. I'm up in the Humble area myself and would enjoy meeting with fellow SC'rs.

Sadly my daily driver is a Chevy Silverado and it runs like a BOH, the Thunderchicken is for dry semi warm days to play.

Back