Houston/Galveston

Locals?

I have seen a few SC's prowling the streets, but unknown if any are fellow members- besides Mr. Brown.

Am looking to do a few mods to my toy over the next few months and wanted to get some feedback like a good mechanic in this neck of the woods, any decent customizing shops etc, etc...

Give a shout or send a message, I'll check in a bit more often as well.

Also any good info on rod shows or swap meets other than the Humble swap would be cool as well.

later!

Is Texas dead when it comes to the SC?

There has to be at 2 peeps here in Texas that are into SC's- what am I the only old fart that has one
???

Not exactly in Houston. Mark aka BossRoss45 and I are in the Dallas. I do travel to Houston 4 to 5 times a year.

TX is too big to have too few SCs!

Lets not forget myself i got a 92 auto currently undergoing an SCU motor and twinscrew
and local buddy of mine has an anniversary auto cam/heads full bolt on MPX under construction
90mn12
We are in south TX tho im 6hrs from H town and i say 8 from Dallas

Was in houston about 2-3weeks ago picked up the SC motor from dalke

Maybe once cars are all running we could meet up have like a track night in say San Antonio or Austin so its midway for us all?

Lets not forget myself i got a 92 auto currently undergoing an SCU motor and twinscrew
and local buddy of mine has an anniversary auto cam/heads full bolt on MPX under construction
90mn12
We are in south TX tho im 6hrs from H town and i say 8 from Dallas

Was in houston about 2-3weeks ago picked up the SC motor from dalke

Maybe once cars are all running we could meet up have like a track night in say San Antonio or Austin so its midway for us all?

You picked up your engine from Dalke in Houston? He was in Houston? Or it was shipped to Houston?

You picked up your engine from Dalke in Houston? He was in Houston? Or it was shipped to Houston?

as it says

AMFalcon20x
"Sounds like a plan !

Still working on the car. I'm hoping top have at least one ready by the summer "

Yeah man ive still got quite some work on mine hopefully by summer im near done

So both?

"Was in houston about 2-3weeks ago picked up the SC motor from dalke"

Dalke drove down and brought my assembled motor plan was to finish car and tune it but didnt happen will have to reschedule tuning later this yr

"Was in houston about 2-3weeks ago picked up the SC motor from dalke"

Dalke drove down and brought my assembled motor plan was to finish car and tune it but didnt happen will have to reschedule tuning later this yr

Well I'll be. Maybe I will have to put some money into my beast so it will be more worth his while to tune while here.

Well I'll be. Maybe I will have to put some money into my beast so it will be more worth his while to tune while here.

Im sure he will tune it no matter what but im only having him personally tune it because he needs to be with the car so its tuned right
big injectors cam Autorotor slot maf meth injection

When i had the mp3 and 60lb injectors and c&l maf
he mailed tuned it and it worked great that way
sadly cant mail tune it no.more but can dyno it for best results

If all the texas guys are ready for a tune at certain window frame in a few months maybe he can tune all of our cars and be worth his trip

Back