1991-1993 Black Gauge Cluster Trim - FOUND

Thomas A

Found one! Thanks!

I'm looking for the trim piece that goes around the gauges, and is part of the gauge cluster. The one with "FUEL" "TEMP" and "OIL" on it. I'd like to replace the gray one in my 1989 with a black one.

Thomas

Last edited:
Good luck finding one.....

I did that to my 89 SC and it looks great.....

What was Ford thinking.....:rolleyes:

are you looking for a factory one that is black? or do you want to buy another one and paint it? i will see what i got but i should have one extra, i aont know what color it is i will have to check

Thomas,
Ask Ken if you can trade for the cluster that I have of his. It was one to take apart and play with. It has a black cover and Ken will likely be willing to swap. Let me know.

Not really, as I don't think there are too many people looking for them. From what I understand, only the 1989 and 1990 ones were gray, and then there went to black. However, the cluster design changed just enough in 1994 that the trim pieces will not interchange. So, if you want a black early style, it has to be from a 1991-1993.

However, I can't remember anyone else actually looking for one, so demand doesn't seem to be very high.

Oh, and I did find one. Picked it up tonight.

Thomas

Hrmm... maybe someone changed out the gauge cluster, or your 1990 was a very late build? 1989 and 1990 should all have a gray trim piece, regardless of what color the interior is.

Thomas

I stand corrected.....;)

Then I am looking for a few good black cluster surrounds for my 91 5 speed and my 92 auto.....

NOTE: My 92 has the gray surround.....:confused:

Back