twin turbo

I got my headers done to day . All I have left to do to them is rought the tube to mount the turbos now.. then I can make the down tubes hope fully they will be done by Sunday.. I'm having my comp reformated tomarrow.. so I will try to post some pics as soon as its done

I got my headers done to day . All I have left to do to them is rought the tube to mount the turbos now.. then I can make the down tubes hope fully they will be done by Sunday.. I'm having my comp reformated tomarrow.. so I will try to post some pics as soon as its done

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

David

Well today I got the turbos mounted to day.. just have to finish welding them tomarrow and start on the down tubes to marrow.. I've got pic . From my phone but still waiting on the comp to get back tonight so I will try to post them up to night or tomarrow

Well today I got the turbos mounted to day.. just have to finish welding them tomarrow and start on the down tubes to marrow.. I've got pic . From my phone but still waiting on the comp to get back tonight so I will try to post them up to night or tomarrow
I have the pix on my phone but Ill let you do the honors...

here are some pics

turbo021.jpg

turbo031.jpg

turbo033.jpg

turbo036.jpg

turbo043.jpg

turbo050.jpg

turbo049.jpg

turbo054.jpg

turbo053.jpg

turbo052.jpg

turbo055.jpg

i hope it is.. i want 5 or more but then i have to send the heads off for some max porting and a new cam.... i just might do it anways because the motors not togethere yet

Looking good.

any reason for not using external wastegates?

Are those ebay china turbos??? Looks similar to mine. If i did it over again from the beginning i would have put a name brand turbo on it.

what boost you plan on running, and who will be doing the tuning?? That is the most important part.

also does the alt, ps bracket fit in there with the way you have it set-up? looks tight, the 02 sensor will probably have to get moved

Looking good.

any reason for not using external wastegates?

Are those ebay china turbos??? Looks similar to mine. If i did it over again from the beginning i would have put a name brand turbo on it.

what boost you plan on running, and who will be doing the tuning?? That is the most important part.

also does the alt, ps bracket fit in there with the way you have it set-up? looks tight, the 02 sensor will probably have to get moved

There the ebay ones .. after I get it running I will be changing out the turbos..ill be running 12pd boost yes I will be moving the o2 sencers.. when I do my down pipes..I might have dave do a tune for me or ill get one from supercoupe performance.. or if u npw some one bettter let me know..

I was happy with the guy who tuned it locally for me, but Dave sure knows his stuff.

Fraser (fturner) also is a tuning guru, but not really sure if he goes around tuning peoples cars for them like Dave does.

But i would recommend someone who has some sort of knowledge/experience with these cars, or the computers for that matter.

Dont know if the chip from scp will work out too well for you since those are just programmed chips sent to you. you will need someone to have the car with them to tune it.

What are you using for an intake?

I have an extra one that I made for single port heads before I switched over to split port.

Attachments

• turbo progress2resized.bmp
    195.2 KB · Views: 240
What are you using for an intake?

I have an extra one that I made for single port heads before I switched over to split port.

i was going to use a 3.8 carb intake manifold that i had converted to fuel injection.. and a 96 4.6 intake plunum and a 75 mtb to match the plunum .. pm me on how much u want for that intake

Good thing you got rid off the powersteering Ironlungs:p, cant see Slysc's intake manifold that good but from what I can see it looks Bad@$$!

waiting for some money to come in so i can keep the progress going.. i need another 4 grand to be done.. 2500 of it is going to the motor to get it put together the othere 1500 is going to a tune and mas and scavanger pump..

im half ways done

Back