Manny deanda aka mannysc

90MN12

ANYONE HAVE A WORKING PHONE # FOR HIM OR LIVE CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIM TO PICK UP SOME PARTS FOR ME? HERE'S BRIEFLY WHAT'S GOING ON. LAST YEAR IN APRIL I SENT HIM AN MP2, WITH 10%OD PULLEY, IN NEED OF REBUILDING. SENT HIM MY MP PLENUM AND WAS TOLD HE'D PORT THEM TO MP3, DO FULL REBUILD, AND POLISH. ALSO PURCHASED AN INTAKE AND RETURN FROM HIM TO HAVE PORTED. SENT HIM M/O'S FOR ALL WORK AND PARTS. HAVE WAITED SINCE THEN WITH ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES WHY IT HADN'T BEEN DONE YET. I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM IN AWHILE AND THE LAST HE KEPT SAYING IT WAS ALL DONE. SAD THING IS I EVEN SENT HIM MORE MONEY. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. OH, TRIED OLD PHONE # OF 909 475 8352 AND IT DOESN'T WORK.
:( :mad:
TO ADMIN: IF IN WRONG SECTION PLEASE MOVE TO CORRECT. DIDN'T WANT TO POST IN BAD SELLERS AREA YET.

He has my enlarged inlet to send. I have not heard from him either in months. I know he was going tru some really tough times and wanted to get out, so I dont know if he cares enought to take care of his pending orders.

Do you guys have any idea of how sick Manny is?? Ask people that know him in cally.

do you guys have any idea of how sick manny is?? Ask people that know him in cally.

again, if you've read, i've tried my best not to bash manny. But i have waited for over a year for my parts. He is very bad at staying in contact with and takes a long time to respond to pm's. For some time, i was told the parts have been ready and that he'll ship them out. I am very concerned since it's been so long, haven't had contact with him, and was told that he was gonna ship them out. I have been screwed over many times on the net before and i never woulda waited this long to post anything if i wanted to bash him or make him look bad. There haven't been any other people saying anything bad prior hence why i didn't post this in the bad seller forum. I believe i started off saying if anyone has any contact info for him.

I'm sure when Wynn walked away for whatever reason, he left a lot of peoples orders unfilled and work undone. It won't be the first time it's happened.

Shoot me a pm.. ill see if I can find his number.. I got my parts then sold them.but manny a good guy.. he's just got a lot going on with his fam bam.. I live about an hr away

I just got my parts after 7 months of waiting. Wasted alot of money and time when i was told it while only take two months. Put it this why right now. I had to ship them out to some one to do rework on them....

Manny is a good guy and knows what his talking about.... And mybe he is having hard times. But my parts along with 90MN12 where sent before his sickness post.

So now i have to waste more money and 90mn12 my have to buy new parts....

Last edited:
Just saw the pics of your parts.

i just got my parts after 7 months of waiting. Wasted alot of money and time when i was told it while only take two months. Put it this why right now. I had to ship them out to some one to do rework on them....

Manny is a good guy and knows what his talking about.... And mybe he is having hard times. But my parts along with 90mn12 where sent before his sickness post.

So now i have to waste more money and 90mn12 my have to buy new parts....

dam those parts looked messed up. You may want to post those pics at ur discretion. If i get mine back i know what will be the next thing that's gonna have me mad. I hope my mp2 and my mp plenum aren't, for a lack of better words, destroyed because neither is cheap. Good luck with repairing that work and keep me posted.

your stuff is going this week sorry so late
here is the story Ive got cancer im in hospital more than out ,
when out im ussually to sick ti stand im doing way better this last 2 weeks we are seeing a remission .

nobody here had time to send stuff for me they spent all their time with me infact im working on a car this weekend i feel so good .

as for posjr stuff ill send him a new manifold 94) 95 to relace his and a refund of that money the return plenum i can fix my work is not up to par . that is true and ive been sick for a year just didnt want sympatie from anyone

so parts i have will be sent out while im up and standing
my computer went out months ago have no money to buy new one doctors take everything and bills take it all so im on a friends computer for now

ill check in from time to time but yeah im thru making stuff i cant do it anymore and wont fool myself that i can my vision is so bad and i just dont have patience to work on stuff

sorry for the late and crappy work but ill make it all good give me time

blower will be sent first then lower and return intake will be sent with blower paul call me we will work out a fix to make you happy .

everyone else its been fun but im probably gonna die lets face it .

facts are facts and im not gonna leave anyone hanging stuff will be sent out

that is a promise you can put on my grave marker. they say im getting better but my brother died from this few years ago and i dont have much trust in doctors thye keep you alive long enuff to drain all your money then let you die

good to hear from u. all I will say is what I would say in pm's, I wish throughout the year you would have keep better contact with me. but oh well with that. hopefully you do continue to get better and come out on top from the cancer. please keep me posted on shipping if you can please.

Nope. Was supposedly going to be shipped on some wednesday about a month and a half ago. Haven't heard from him since.
Have all your parts been fixed by ken? I saw the pic of the return plenum and looked like great work.

Nope. Was supposedly going to be shipped on some wednesday about a month and a half ago. Haven't heard from him since.
Have all your parts been fixed by ken? I saw the pic of the return plenum and looked like great work.

Sorry to hear it.

Look at my sig....
LOL

I saw that sometime back. Thought it was a typo. You picking up alot of sc's huh. I KNOW ONE'S ROBERTS OLD SC. WHERE'D YOU GET THE OTHER ONE AND WHAT'S IT'S CONDITION?

I should have all the parts in my hands soon. So far they look great...

Back