v6 performance parts for sale

crashator

i have a 95 mustang 30 over bore block with girdle and main studs, steel crank and an extra super coupe crank, eagle rods, je pistons 8:1, comp cams lifters and timing chain and a supersixmotorsports stage 3 tophalf with upgrades 918 springs 10'locks to the heads and ported upper and lower intake, oil pump arp studs, i also got a pa performance alternator, mac long tube headers and bbk valve covers and a falcon kevlar clutch. if inerested or questions about about other possible parts please call ne time if i dont pick up please leave a message 3475151617 name is joe i basically have a blower long block ready to go minus the intakes so that it drop right in. this is a great option for that tired t-bird motor. this is all brand new still in packgeing my car was stolen before parts were installed. i also got plenty of t bird stuff. rear quarter windows all the rear lights tokico front coil overs with about 15000 miles. look im not trying to get rich here just trying to cut losses so i think we can be very fair with pricing thanks for ur time

If they are for a Mustang, they WILL NOT fit without modeification. If they are painted, no biggie if you can cut and weld. If they are ceramic, your kinda hooped.

It's kind of a waste because you have to strip the ceramic to weld them then get them recoated or leave a rust band behind.

I got a set new in the box last year for less than $100 shipped. If you are going to try, get a plain painted set and then get them coated once they are modified.

Also wondering about the Tokico shocks. Are they electronic adjustable for the SC, and will they fit a 92SC?

Back