90 SC vs 98 ACCORD

BuRHan90SC

so guys there is my friend been talking that he can beat my TBIRD with his accord lol....and the funny thing is no one believes him....so my question is how would the race go if i race him for 1/4 mile ?....ya all know i got 90 sc with AOD tranny and only mod i did is removed air silencer yet every thing is stock..... he got automatic V6 accord sedan with 200hp @ 5500rpm and 195 torque @ 4700rpm....and he got CAI AND high flow dual mufflers....so how would the race go? thanks:)

oh and ya his accord weigh around 3200lbs with SOHC V-TECH MOTOR

Last edited:
i think you win based on numbers...
as long as your stock car doesn't have too much loss...

take him to the track!

fwiw, when my 92 was completely stock, I ran a 16.0 in the 1/4, with a really crappy 60' time. I know others have run quicker stock though, but I think it might be closer than you think.

Wouldn't the honda win due to being lighter and being close to same HP?

those gen v6 accords ran around 16 something. i beat one in my 95 5 speed, he had an intake and full exhaust, i was stock.

it's the torque at the low rpm that will take him...

thats wat i was thinking too...i should be able to take him easily in quarter mile.....but how about highways?:rolleyes:

oh one more question....i m doing my exhaust soon and will be putting CAI jus to get outta the stock hole, wat time i will be getting in quarter mile wit this setup...any estimates from guys who have done it? :D

Last edited:
Back