Get these SC parts out of my garage, or they are going to the dump!

Andy 94SC

I no longer have an SC, and I am tired of the garage being filled with SC parts.

For body parts I have;

two nice rustfree doors in crimson clearcoat

a hood with no rust, but a few dings and chips

front and rear bumper covers, as well as the side skirts

The Mocha Seats are GONE.

Lots of other mocha interior, center console, rear trim, etc. No I/P though the car stereo thief in the neighborhood smashed it up pretty bad taking my Alpine.

I also have some older 1990 Engine parts too, 1 stock supercharger, No heads, or intakes though. Lots of used internal engine parts in there is any interest for them.

Maybe a stock intercooler.

A set of grey cloth seats from a 1989, also a white decklid in decent shape, but I think the reflector on it has been cracked.

I am in Southeast MI near Fenton. I am not shipping anything large, it's pick up, or I can meet reasonably close by.

Make me reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Andy, do the engine blocks include crankshafts by any chance? I'll be out your way next weekend and could pick some stuff up...

door handle panel

im searching for a black door handle plastic i broke mine while removing the door trim

Front bumper for '94/'95 SC?

If so, what color & condition is it in?
Pictures?
Let me know.
Thanks!
Jeff
Columbus, Ohio

Dave, I think I have one crank, but it spun a rod bearing. I was just planning to toss it, but it's here.

All of the 1994 body parts are crimson.

The rear cover has a "dent" in it, I tried leaving it in the sun and popping hte dent out, but it keeps going back in. You might be able to get it out for good using a heat gun or something...

The front cover I think was good, other than it has a front plate mount attached to it.

Other than that there may be some scuffs or something. I haven't looked too closely at the parts in a while.

I'm not sure on the door handle? The interior handle itsself?

Pictures of the front bumper cover?

quote: The front cover I think was good, other than it has a front plate mount attached to it. quote:

I'm looking for a front bumper cover without any dents, cracks, or tears.
Something that would only need prepped & painted.
Send me some pictures, and if it fits the bill & you're just looking
to get rid of it, I could drive to Fenton, MI & pick it up!!:D

Thanks!
Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

hey if he dosnt have 1 ill sell u one in good condition off a 90.

quote: The front cover I think was good, other than it has a front plate mount attached to it. quote:

Thanks!
Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

I dont even remember you selling your Sc...GGEESSHHHHHH

Things I need. Drivers side seat motor, drivers and passenger seat trim

Center console arm pad

If ya have or want to part... shipped to 11356

Lemme know a price:eek:)

Damon

Thanks!
Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

I think I have a guy who wants the front and rear bumper covers. If he changes his mind I'll let you know.

I dont even remember you selling your Sc...GGEESSHHHHHH

Things I need. Drivers side seat motor, drivers and passenger seat trim

Center console arm pad

If ya have or want to part... shipped to 11356

Lemme know a price:eek:)

Damon

Damon, yeah I sold it last year and bought a 1997 Eddie Bauer AWD Explorer. That makes a better winter ride than the SC did.

I don't know if I want to part out the seats just yet. But I might have a console pad. I'll have to check it out to see if it is coming apart like most of them do...

Andy,

Are you going to the Shootout? If so, I would like to take some stuff off of your hands. You just need to strap it to the top of the GTO roof. :D

seats

hey man i in michigan too and will be down there on sat to pick up a car. can i have some pics of the seats if they are good enough i will buy the hole set front and back. whats the price?

I'm fresh out of boat motors, but I'll dig around and see what I can come up with.

Dalke carried a bunch of stuff out of here over the weekend. At least he tried, I don't know if Ye Olde Dodge cooperated for the whole ride home or not. but at least I have some breathing room now.

So I no longer have any engine blocks, or oilpans, and I don't think timing covers either.

I still have the late model doors, fascias and ground effects kit. Still lots of 1994 mocha interior parts. Mocha carpet, trunk carpet.

I've got a decent 1989 white decklid, and front fender (passenger side I think...)

I have an old 1989 radiator with cooling fan that mostly holds water. I think there were a few pinhole leaks in the tanks that dribbled under pressure.

I found a rear trunk lamp panel (not sure if it works...) and a rear corner lens.

I'm not sure how, but I have at least 4 air intake silencers? Boxes of old stock pistons / rods. A decent collection of used red top fuel injectors. quite a few stock intake tubes.

Used rod bearings with some life left. Off brand oil filter, only used once!

Back