SOLD! - Brand New NOS Mercury Cougar Drivers Side Quarter Window with chrome trim

Southpaw

It's been sold, thanks for looking!

I've just listed this on ebay for anyone that's interested. Asking price is $75 obo + shipping.

Carlite OEM Drivers Side Quarter Window with Chrome trim for the Mercury Cougar

Condition: Brand new old stock. No chips, scratches or blemishes. The mounting studs are like new and still have the rubber caps on them to protect the threads. It's still in the original Carlite Auto Glass box. This is as good as it gets...the only downside i see your passenger side quarter window won't look as pretty to you anymore! :)

I bought this a couple of years ago for a project and never used it so it's time to let it go. I just want to see it go to a good home.

This should fit 1989 to 1997 Cougars but you'll need to verify if you have chrome or black trim. This window has the chrome trim. I know 1994-1997 used the chrome trim but i'm not sure about the 1rst gen model years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120437412576

Last edited:
So anyone interested in this? I'm going to let you guys know that a $60 best offer will be immediately accepted on ebay! I paid $60 + shipping for it on ebay a couple of years ago. I never used it and just want to pass it on to someone who will put it to good use. That's a bargain if you need this...it's brand new! It has no signs of age or blemishes from having been in storage, none whatsoever. It's perfect.

If any of you guys still hang out at TCCoA pass the word on over there. I'll gladly do business wih anyone there and they'll be thrilled with the condition of this window.

Last edited:
Heads up! There's one day left on the eBay listing. I don't intend to relist this item. If it doesn't sell i'm socking it back away in my storage unit and that's that. To bad if you needed it and didn't buy it when you had the chance. :)

Back