car pics

actually it doesnt look as brown as it did its sooo much better and it looks good in the day now 2 because of the clay bar the only ugly part of the car is the front bumper which is covered by the bra so i actually like the car now and all the mechanical problems are fixed other than the tranny poppin outta reverse but thats somethign i can deal wit for the time being everythign else is looking good now.. but i do need a back seat (blue cloth) so if anyone has seen one @ a junker tell me so i can pick it up

I'd hook ya up if you were about a month earlier. My wrecked LX just got towed away, spotless blue cloth interior.

stephen did you only use the clay bar and not cut polish and wax it. Because i am sure that you will see a much bigger improvement with cut polishing, at least that way you will get the paint much cleaner.

what do u do first like what order do i do all of this in cause i only clay barred it and waxed it

what do i do first ? cut polish? then clay bar, then wax????????

clay bar, cut polish, then wax

a\thats what jeremy and I do to my car once so often, and one on of these buffing wheels helps a ton as well.

Well personally i used `mothers'

First.. is a good wash over with Dish washing fluid :)

Second.. Clay Bar every part

Third.. mothers `Pre wax' Cleaner (Takes almost the WHOLE bottle when i do my car ;) )

Forth.. 2 coats Carnauba Wax Paste wax

and it's usually good for a few months.. and usually I just need a hose, a Bucket of Clear water (IE no cleaners) and a Nice wash cloth, and it comes clean, even dried Bird Bombs come off EASILY
Heck i think it's been like 3 months since i last did it... And usually when i was it, people ask me if i waxed it :)

Oh and it's all done by hand, not a single machine.. Hence why cleaning/Detailing takes me like a day or so :)

Back