How many parts do you have lying around waiting to be installed?

HOW MANY PARTS DO YOU HAVE LYING AROUND WAITING TO BE INSTALLED?

• 1-2

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • 5-10

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 11+

Votes: 53 50.0%

• Total voters
1. 94 Blower
2. 36lbs injectors
3. Magnum Powers Tensioner Springs
4. 20% jackshaft pulley
5. Extra set of heads I would like to get ported and have bigger valves put in them one day

Show off. Well, I won't be having a whipple, but let's just say, I am getting away from S-Port that's on there now. :D
And I forgot to mention the Griffin Radiator.
If you don't mind me asking, did you do all the polishing yourself? If so, where did you get your supplies?

-Corey

I do some welding on the side for a local plateing shop. They do my chrome and polish in exchange

Ken

I have an ever-growing inventory of NOS parts that I will probably never install on a car. Well, not for a long time, anyway.

JD

at the moment the only thing my car is waiting for install is the sct chip but it still needs to be sent out and be tuned..and the 10%jackshaft pulley.

i still need to get a MP inlet for my blower but that aint happening soon:(

if you would have asked this about 6months ago i had everything in my sig sitting waiting to go on. it would still be but i had to install my motor before winter came.

wow hard to tell

i have tons of parts for all of my birds ...:rolleyes:

but the 89 is ...... well let's asy is just the shell and wires only the rest i let you guys think about it!......:D and the parts are in my garage or the shop..!;)

My mom gave me a trunk organizer for Christmas... I think she wants me to get my parts out of her garage :rolleyes:

Same here. I have 2 SC's and a bunch of parts, two engine stands, spare set of wheels, and a bunch of parts in my mom's garage. She wants them out of her garage too.

I've got enough parts to build 2.5 more cars complete.

There are three that are in running condition, notwithstanding a battery and maybe a wheel change...

When I retire I will be working harder than I ever did while working.

(4) PBR calipers
(1) T56 6 speed Trans
(1) 460 BBF engine (including:efi intake/injectors & rails,
EDIS 8, 2 coil packs, 1 cam synchro, clutch/pp/flywheel)
Rear large disk caliper mounting kit
Rear spoiler
Hurst Billet Plus shifter
Full stainless flex brake hose set
Modified instrument cluster
Front bumper cover
New stereo and speakers
Oil pressure sending unit and associated parts
Dakota Signals speed box
Wiring harness and pigtails for T56

Back