CLEAR HEADLIGHTS and C&L MAF

LukewarmSteak

i need some clear headlights... i got the clear corner ones and the front headlights look awful!! i also need to get a C&L MAF i'm hoping for 70mm or bigger - i have some injectors that i wanna put in, but i can't without the MAF...

If you're selling I'm probably buying...

hey thanks for sending your headlights... you jerk...

its too bad you forgot to mention that you broke one of the most important studs when you were taking them out.... you know... the only one responsible for vertically aiming the headlights...
and two of the others were ripped out with brute force destroying the clips...

ya they looked nice from the front... (of course the only pictures you sent me) but the studs in the back got me really mad...
and don't blame the shipping - cuz the broken stud wasn't in the box...

i hope you get run over by a big ugly chevy

headlights

instead of bashing me why didn't you just let me know! i could have taken care of it, i didn't know they were like that! but since you want to bash me out right on the board, instead of doing this like a real man! you can stick it up yours!

how do you not know the condition of what you're selling? i just don't understand - if i'm going to sell, say a radio... am i not going to make sure that before i ship it internationally - for a fair price... that there's a working antenna?

I bought a set of XR-7 headlights and some of the studs were broke.... :mad:

I took some off one of my parts cars headlights and fixed the problem....

Maybe you can find a set at the junk yard....

actually big-e it's not the actual stud that's broken... it's the plastic that housing the stud is fastened to... it only took me a few hours to do the old 'plastic weld' trick with the blow torch and an old plastic coat hanger as filler... what a pain in my rear...

Back