Pearl 95 5-speed F/S Chicago

SCme94

1995 5-Speed Thunderbird SC

Pearl white with Grey leather interior.

I have owned this car since 2001 and it has been stored indoors and winters since then. 110k miles and the car runs and shifts great. Has Auto climate, auto lamps, factory moonroof, power antenna, and keyless entry with remotes. Car will come with your choice of Chrome Cobra R wheels with OK rubber or stock SC wheels with nice Dunlop SP 5000’s.

Less than 8k miles on all mods and new parts.

Performance mods are
¾” MP raised top
70mm BBK throttle body
MAC intake
ASP underdrives and steel tensioners
5% od SCP SC pulley
Taylor wires
Hi Flow Cats with custom downtubes
Flowmaster catback exhaust
B&M Ripper shifter

It has new paint. Grey leather interior is very clean with only minor wear on carpet and front seats. When the car was painted I replaced the following.
Door glass runs
Outer belt molding
Upper and lower rear glass trim
Upper windshield trim
97 door handles
New power antenna
New headlights and clear corners
OEM shift knob and boot

Other stuff includes
Alpine CD
Kenwood speakers
2 12” Rockford Fosgate subs in custom box
500W RF amp with 4g power wire

Other other stuff
New Koni adjustable shocks
H&R lowering springs
New brakes and ball joints
New solid motor mounts
New starter
New alternator
New Gatorback belts

The bad…I bought the car in 2001 with a salvage title as it had damage to the drivers door and quarter panel. I had the quarter replaced by a body shop with a new Ford skin. It was on the frame rack and there was no unibody damage at all. This car is branded with a rebuilt title as a result.

$4800

jato112.jpg

jato114.jpg

jato113.jpg

Picture070.jpg

jato115.jpg

jato117.jpg

jato118.jpg

jato119.jpg

Last edited:
Tony, A lil off topic, I wonder if your SC was the one that my car was mistaken for. I had a guy come into my work back when I got it in 01 claiming that it was his old car and that it was hit in the quarter. And since it was fixed , he wanted it back. Kept pestering me to sell it.

I'd never of guessed it was ever hit though. Very clean.

very nice

Thank you for not parting out If I had the bread I would be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Good luck selling let me know if there is anything you would really trade for.

Back