Pearl 95 5-speed F/S Chicago

car

does any one know how to get a hold of micahdogg I want to know if his car is still for sale??

does any one know how to get a hold of micahdogg I want to know if his car is still for sale??

I can't speak for him but the only way I know of is send him a pm. I do not think it's for sale any longer but like I said I can't speak for him.

This thread just keeps on giving!

I am having a fire sale this week. If someone wires the full asking price to my nigerian bank account by 5pm on Friday I will throw in a 2002 shootout shirt that was worn several times by me!

What kind of cologne does the shirt smell like? Just wondering if the shirt smells like something I would want to smell like. Like if you wear BRUT, then no way dude. Cool Water or Drakkar is preferred.

The shirt smells like a "Black Ice" tree air freshener. If you never smelled one I would put it somewhere between Polo and Nautica.

I need the account information. You can give the shirt to Micah. I'll take any tire burnout coated shoes you might have. I can always use those.

I need the account information. You can give the shirt to Micah. I'll take any tire burnout coated shoes you might have. I can always use those.

I don't think you will keep the car indoors as you have got to be out of room by now.

I forgot to mention that this is also being treated similar to an adoption process where I would need to see the environment where the car would be kept. I am trying to avoid having it end up in the hands of someone who would let the engine compartment burst into flames multiple times during a spark plug change.

This thread just keeps on giving!

I am having a fire sale this week. If someone wires the full asking price to my nigerian bank account by 5pm on Friday I will throw in a 2002 shootout shirt that was worn several times by me!

I have funds to wire directly to your nigerian bank account, please tell me I am not to late to jump on this deal!

Eagerly awaiting for your reply!

-Tim

Last edited:
I have funds to wire directly to your nigerian bank account, please tell me I am not to late to jump on this deal!

Eagerly awaiting for your reply!

-Tim

Although the Shootout shirt is now off the table, I am still willing to accept anything equal to or above my full asking price.

Back