SC Shootout registration is open

So, who;s going this year? I am almost sure that we are, my wife just got her US visitor's visa for 10 years so we are good to go.
Now, I am hoping I can get my car together and running before the SO, if not, we might go there just to spectate on our DD

I am still kinda on the fence, I still think I need to do a lot of work to the car and not sure if I will have the time to complete it.
It is not plated for the road yet so I think the only way it will go is if I trailer it down. I may try to take it to the track in the next couple of weeks just to get an idea where it's at but I don't know.

Drew

I've just finished signing up. Now that the car is on stands in the driveway half apart, the pressure is on to get er done. So who else is in?
Alan

I got my heads done this week so I'm also puttin everything back together. Hopefully I have enough skrilla left for the entry fee!

So, who;s going this year? I am almost sure that we are, my wife just got her US visitor's visa for 10 years so we are good to go.
Now, I am hoping I can get my car together and running before the SO, if not, we might go there just to spectate on our DD

Glad to hear you got the visa thing worked out. Would love to finally meet up, and maybe even get to see the car. Who knows, maybe I'll have one there too.

Ira

So, the car is all together again (in spite of the angry SC gods) and runs well. Going to Jedi Fraser on Saturday to re-educate the chip to the changes. Then it will be good to go. All that will then need to be done is cleaning and applying my new TBU sticker on the back window.
Alan

Good stuff Alan. Sorry, couldn't come help you to work on the car the other Sunday. We were going camping that week end.

Who is all going and when are you heading out.
Called Dave to tell him I could not make it after what just happened but he easily talked me into driving my anny down and running in the stock class.
I am going to try and head out Friday sometime.

Drew

Drew, if I get my car together then we will be heading out Friday morning. Alan is going to join us as well. Are you available to help out this week after work or you have your hands full already?

I'll be there as well, but I'm heading out on Tuesday as I need to go to Michigan for a couple of days for business then drive down from there.

Fraser

Anyone hear from Matt Leskew or Bruce Burns? Two of the most vocal and enthusiastic SC owners in Ontario have been oddly silent this summer. WASSSUPPP?????? :D

Anyone hear from Matt Leskew or Bruce Burns? Two of the most vocal and enthusiastic SC owners in Ontario have been oddly silent this summer. WASSSUPPP?????? :D

I haven't heard from Bruce since June when I was in town. At that time he had just purchased a truck, other than that I don't know what he is upto.

Dave, I know that Matt has been pretty busy with the NASCAR Canadian Tire series, he's part of the tech inspection team. Not sure if his schedule will conflict with the weekend of the Shootout or not ... hopefully he can make it down. Bruce is maybe going to try swinging both the Middle East trip and the Shootout, but that is probably a long shot.

cheers
Ed N.

Back